The wahoominati store is now closed

Submitted my size request on Thursday or Friday. Once I receive that confirmation I will submit mine as well.

Really want to order the gilet - even tho I will likely never need it while riding indoors (or even outdoors in LV) - but that may be $105 too far for my current budget.

What jersey fit style are you all getting? I’m not sure if I should get regular or slim fit. I have a few jerseys that are slightly baggy and size L and I hate wearing them even inside. But I’m also not exactly getting any younger, either and would hate to get a slim fit jersey and never get to wear in a year or two if my fitness should decline a bit at some point.

1 Like

They usually rest on weekends (clearly NOT Sufferlandrians) so hang in there Sir Evan @emacdoug. They’ve been incredibly responsive along this whole journey. I went with XL Standard fit for the jersey. L for the baselayer and L/XL for the cap to fit my fat head

While I like my jerseys to be snug, I don’t like them to be too tight and I’ve got some extra baggage I’ve been carrying for the past few years. :luggage:

They recommended L (standard) if I want it to be snug and planned to slim down a bit over the season but XL to fit my current measurements.

1 Like

@Glen.Coutts I’m thinking more of the fit style. Relaxed, Regular, or Slim. I’m assuming The Sufferfest Cuore jerseys would be considered Slim fit? aka Race fit? If so then I’d likely pick the Jakroo Slim fit.

1 Like

Have they not gotten back to you yet?

1 Like

No. Not yet.

2 Likes

I don’t have the Suf Cuore but I do have an Everest Cuore and it’s very slim fitting. But, even Cuore have different cuts and I’m not sure what the SUF ones were. Tbh, I don’t love what The Company did to the jerseys designs anyway so have yet to buy one but I do LOVE that laser goat gilet.

All I can say is hang in there. If you still haven’t heard back in a day or so, DM me. If I recall, you could order and change it as long as you’re still in the pre-production window.

2 Likes

Frozen Anna GIF - Frozen Anna Dont Have That Kind Of Patience GIFs

2 Likes

Strange… I submitted my form last night and they got back to me this morning.

3 Likes

Showing the love for Canada :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Looks like this is where it is at currently.

5 Likes

I am aware. #twaaw

3 Likes

Update!

Got my reply back a couple moments ago while I was having an afternoon siesta.

Now I have to go back and look at the website to see which name is the gilet and which is the base layer.

Looks like they recommend the jersey in M standard fit. But I think that’s because I specified I was looking at the standard fit.

Anyway. I got my email. And I replied. And I will order it eventually. Lol.

1 Like

Strato is baselayer. Epic is windvest/gilet

2 Likes

That’s weird.

Recommendation is M jersey, M gilet, but L base layer.

All the base layers I wear are M and fit great. I definitely wouldn’t want a baggy base layer.

2 Likes

That is weird. Do you have other base layers from other brands that you provided the size you wear? In any case, you could write back and ask for clarification as to why L for the base layer?

Edit: nvm, I went back in and they describe the base layer fit as “Close fitting European Prima mesh fabric”. I changed my L to an XL.

2 Likes

All my base layers are M including Voler and Cuore. So I’m just going to order a medium base layer.

But I did send Justin a couple emails for clarification. :slight_smile: It could just be my personal fit preference and body shape is a bit different.

2 Likes

All right then. Order placed!

5 Likes

Order placed too!

3 Likes

I did see in a review on the Jakroo site that these might run small (and/or are compression tight). One review referenced that they now had a number of “junior” sized base layers (!!!)…

3 Likes

That’s a very good point.

Haven’t ordered yet. Waiting for replies to my emails. That should hopefully ensure I don’t get junior-sized, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes