The wahoominati store is now closed

Took them a couple days to get back to me, fwiw.

2 Likes

TFW you want a medium/normal fit but Jakrooā€™s response to the sizing tool submission is ā€œlarge/relaxedā€.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

Got my response back from Justin at Jakroo. He reiterated what others have said, that the STRATO runs smaller with a tight fit. So recommended a L instead of a M.

So, all things considered, I went with their guaranteed sizing recommendations as they seem reasonable (and are guaranteed). And Justin was very good about getting back to me quickly about my questions and discussing them with their sizing dept.

Placed my order. Jersey, base layer, and cap. Just canā€™t swing the gilet at the moment, unfortunately. Fingers crossed we can get them all to at least 40%. Maybe we can get the jersey to 50%! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Xoom Xoom!

2 Likes

@Glen.Coutts do you have any details on the reflective pockets option? Is it the whole pocket panel, a reflective dot pattern, or just a little reflective tab that I see in some photos on the main Jakroo site?

3 Likes

I do. And funny you should say that. If you click on the ā€œ?ā€ above the option in the store they provide an image showing the entire panel is given the treatment and as such, I opted NOT to have the reflective bit on my jersey cuz it would dull the graphics.

Itā€™s easy enough to edit your order. It results in a cancellation of your prior order, then auto regenerates what youā€™d previously picked allowing you to change size, gender, options etc. Iā€™ve already done it twice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tagging Dame @DameCristy and Sirs @simon, @Critmark, @DarrenWCKam, @emacdoug, @TrapMeSuf, Capā€™n Sir @CPT_A and @Marty, @SantiagoB, Sir @pkdaylu

7 Likes

I have no need for a reflective pockets when riding inside, soooā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

Oh? I didnā€™t realise that we can choose the rear pocket panel material.
Since I donā€™t ride outdoors at night or when the sky is dark, I think there wonā€™t be a need for me to have the reflective dots? Hmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, why not BOTH?! Thatā€™ll PUMP those numbers UP! :arrow_up:

I seriously may do that on the jersey. Thanks for the details.

Now I just need to get off my butt, find a measuring tape and fill out that fit tool. I sort of like to procrastinate.

4 Likes

Hehe. Thereā€™s time, that is, if you trust the minions to keep The Store open until May 24.

I almost never ride at dusk or in the dark and when I do I ALWAYS have a rear blinky light/radar and most of my other kit has other reflective bits. Also, this kit is meant to be seen :slight_smile: unless the wahoominati can see in the dark :thinking:

1 Like

I try not to use my car, so Iā€™m always out thereā€¦ not unusual for me to clock 4 or 5 rides in the day, from dawn to (well past) duskā€¦ I do run lights (bike lights, not traffic lights :wink:), but I also never want to get caught out. I even recently upgraded the commuter bike to include the Garmin Varia radar and not just a blinky light.

Theyā€™re crazy out there! (which is why Iā€™m sure many of you seem to NOT ride outdoors)

3 Likes

Maybe the wahoominati can get a kit out there with wireless nanotech weaved into the fabric so the designs light up in the dark and flash when cars (or wild animals) approach. Iā€™ll see if I can get a word inā€¦

2 Likes

As it turns out, the Wife put in an order for another dress from her favourite store this morning.

Mwahahaha - My order was placed a few minutes later, with no loss of brownie pointsā€¦

Thanks, Sir Glen - really looking forward to using these on some big rides in the near futureā€¦

4 Likes
5 Likes

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Still waiting for a reply to my size request. Been 4 days. Normal?

3 Likes

Waiting mine plus a cap. Thank you for the Heads up Sir Glen !

3 Likes

Nope. Most people hear back in under a day.

Pm me the details please

2 Likes

R u saying you havenā€™t heard back either Sir @Pascal_Pepin ?

1 Like

Size was confirmed maybe 3 hours after my request. Placed my order this morning. Everything seems fine. Got my order number and the estimated delivery date, which is 06/14.

Everything runs smoothly. They might be my new place for my next bibs.

4 Likes