Where has the Sufferfest Shop Gone

What items would you like to see in the shop?

1 Like

I’d like to see the t-shirts and polo shirts there again. I actually ordered a shirt just as the COVID lock-down hit and unfortunately it couldn’t be shipped to me (I’m in Canada). Now I have nothing respectable to wear :wink:

1 Like

Window and/or bike decals and trucker caps for casual wear

1 Like

We had to take the shop down so we could move our warehouse from Singapore to Atlanta (Wahoo HQ). We will have something back up and running by the end of the year with a new set of designs.

23 Likes

Are you perhaps considering changing the design of logos and the flag?
If you are, I just may consider asking if someone should have a spare flag lying around.
(Not that I expect a spare flag to not be flying proud in the pain cave :grin:)

1 Like

I really hope the original Knight kit is still available after the shop reopens - I love that design and was going to get one for my race day kit. Of course, I’d get a new design too, but would still love an original :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have the old kit and the shorts were a bit tight wouldn’t mind seeing who and what the new kis is being made by before I pull the trigger again

2 Likes

I’ve been begging GVA for a podium cap for years and it still hasn’t happened… I’ve almost lost hope. Maybe begging @David.McQuillen.KoS here, in public, will spur him to speak with GVA about this once again. :thinking:

6 Likes

I’d love a baseball-style cap for podiums (and general use) - I’d definitely buy one. Would you go for the flag and ‘SUF’ (like the forum logo), for the bleeding eyes (with ir without ‘The Sufferfest’ under it), or for just the logo? Maybe one of each? I might buy them all though… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

No wonder I cannot find the shop… hopefully you can ship to Malaysia as well when you reopens, I wanted the Sufferlandria flag…

3 Likes

In the new shop, can we get a sufferlandrian sweat band so all the holy water does not run down my face. It make me miss the suffer instructions.

6 Likes

Aww man, I can’t wait for the new shop to open up. I’m still new to the SUF community and my paincave absolutely needs some merch.

I am in a small pickle, though.
I live in germany and the SUF flag closely resembles the historic flag used by the german empire until 1918. I’m aware that there are many flags similar to each other, but in the region where I live, it could prove to be a particular problem. :slight_smile:
To make matters worse: My paincave is my garage, which I like to open up to the street-side.

Oh, well… I still need my flag. Time to educate some overly proud and naive countryman.

10 Likes

I’d be interested in a bag containing 100 watts to add to my ftp

6 Likes

Definitely would be wanting a flag or two…

1 Like

Any news on the shop reopening?
I would like to get some deco for my Suffercave :wink:

3 Likes

This is great news. I can’t wait for that to open :+1:
Hopefully you guys will sell flags again and that new Knighthood kit I’ll be so badly wanting after December :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was already thinking about the same issue! Whilst I would be happy to have my own KoS jersey I really don’t want to be mistaken for the colors I would be wearing then. I’m pretty sure the Minions have not been aware of it but here in Germany you could easily run into trouble for showing that black-white-red flag in public.

3 Likes

As someone with a degree in Germany history, you would think I would have noticed this. And I agree that flying the flag in Germany could be a problem…

1 Like

I was thinking about that, too. Still decided to buy the flag and fly it in my paincave (which also happens to be my office). I put a Canadian flag (where I did part of my growing up) and a EU flag right next to it and of course also one of the Free State of Bavaria where I was born and still live. Keeping it international is always a good choice I would suggest :blush:

3 Likes

You can’t just say this and not post a picture. Pretty please? :blush: