ToS Stage 6 - OPEN! Official Thread

6 Likes

Feeling good this morning so did stages 5 & 6 back to back…

Properly cooked now but a rest day in the bag…

16 Likes

Stage 6 done.
I was feeling well, but i can definitely feel the burn in my legs after all these days.

1 Like

Looks like I need another treatment!

7 Likes

this appears to be an unusually fierce Minion.

2 Likes

Anybody’s Tour progress not syncing with App. Completed Who Dates an hour ago. Shows as complete on my Tour Calendar but not on the Tour Progress

It’s in the books, had trouble getting going this morning but once I got on the bike and got through 2/3 of who dares I was able to hang. One more day!!! I’ll be finishing tomorrow early before heading out of town!

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one struggling to get going. I fell back asleep while my alarm was blaring! Up now tho…40 minutes later. Lets do this thing

9 Likes

Exact same thing happened here!! Good luck!

I fell asleep on my desk on Wednesday. But just today and tomorrow to get thru! Could take a rest day I guess…or one of these!

18 Likes

That could very well help :joy: they’ll go well with the cure

1 Like

Huh. I actually cruised through today. I think Norway might have re-baselined my RPE.

Then again, I am a sprinter. These were kind of in my wheelhouse.

1 Like

Sorted. Tired. But then I said that at S1

5 Likes

Ok am riding Who Dares. Then cycling the kids to school. Please no commentary on what is sure to be my slowest ever time back up the hill to home. But I’ll fix that with The Cure right?

Think tomorrow I might sleep in and tackle stage 7 after a few extra hours kip. Soooooo :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

16 Likes

You, Dame Lisa, are a brave soul!

2 Likes

Had to do Who Dares twice. Did not register first one. In bits now

9 Likes

Oooooh nooooo

1 Like

6A done. School run next :sob:

2 Likes

Sticking it to the koplopers… I’m riding the TOS nuclear on rollers and today was tough. For anyone about to start today’s stages here’s my tuppence worth. “Who Dares” is a brilliant standalone session and one of the best SUF videos. Despite the post sprint pain I laughed out loud again at the bit at the end. And if I am allowed channel my inner 70’s gameshow host, some of the featured ladies are beautiful. … I had two points of crisis today. The first was after the starting sprint of session three. Maintaining threshold hurt and my heart rate stayed very elevated. I had to have a talk with myself. The second, interestingly (to me anyhow) was during the warmup to the “The Cure” - I had not ridden this before. Once I got into the tabata I knew I could get through them, but the taste of threshold at the start of this one was very tough mentally and physically. I suppose, just hang in there. If you are doing this I take my hat off to you and you should derive strength from having got this far in the first place. Courage!

5 Likes

Have to say a HUGE thank you to the two awesome Sufferlandrians who popped onto my live Twitch feed this morning and pushed me through! You know who you are!!! Thank you!

3 Likes