Tour of Sufferlandria saddle watch

Just gave my Wattbike its annual pre-Tour wipe down. It’s coming up to its 8th ToS and is still feeling good as new. The saddle may only have a few years left in it though.

What are you going to be sitting on for the upcoming Greatest Grand Tour of a Mythical Nation in the World?

If you post a picture of a couch be warned that the laser goats are watching so it better be on fire!

4 Likes

I treated myself with a new couch for ToS, very comfy

5 Likes

San Marco Rolls - a classic!

Hopefully it will be new bike day at some point in the spring and I’ll try one of the new fangled pressure relieving designs.

3 Likes

Oooh. I am curious.

Looks a bit too comfortable for a seasoned Sufferlandrian to be riding on… :pushpin: :pushpin: :pushpin:

3 Likes

Threw the KickR bike one in the corner and shopped locally for an Eragon, nay Ergon, saddle:

5 Likes

Does it breathe fire? Is what I was about to say before you fixed it… :dragon_face:

I hear Sir Dylan has a fire breathing saddle :hot_face:

3 Likes

Re-fixed it. :slight_smile: It‘s still a young saddle. How knows what kind of tricks it has up it‘s sleeve.

1 Like

Same!

3 Likes

New ISM PN 3.0, absolute revelation in comfort on the TT bike

1 Like

Perfect throne to suffer on

1 Like

Will switch between ISM Adamo and Specialized Phenom depending on type of workout.

1 Like

I’ve got the same one. ISM PN 3.0 that is. Loving it. Massive difference to what I had before.

Sitting?

2 Likes

Ok I really took this photo of the apple … it’s my first McIntosh apple, grew it here in Australia, can’t buy them here … long story … anyway I used my ToS ready Specialized Toupe saddle for the photo :+1: :slight_smile: … wait is my saddle off centre … oh I hate that!

3 Likes

I plan to remove the saddle for the tour and just use the seat post.

5 Likes

I hear Mike Cotty threw his away years ago… :joy:

1 Like

And this is what my saddle looks like during the elasticity test :smile:

1 Like

Thats odd, that is just how my bottom looks now James T

2 Likes