Wait...What? You didn't do ToS 2019?

For those unfortunate souls who missed the joy of doing the 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria, fear not. The ToS revival Tour rolls on with 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria kicking off on December 2, 2023. 9 Stages including three non-rides, one each from Strength, Yoga and Mental. Yes I know, don’t kill the messenger.

Here is the entire schedule:

Even if you did this back in the day, doing it again can only be a good thing. You In???

6 Likes

It’s after El Tour de Tucson. Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

Are you doing the imperial century? Looks like an enjoyable ride with under 3000’ of climb.

1 Like

Metric as bike support. Last year we got lucky and enough people showed up to do this. This year is the 40th.

2 Likes

Soooo much fun to follow your suffering, Sir @Critmark

3 Likes

As it has been said multiple times “Knights don’t let Knights suffer alone”. So can I assume you will be joining me Sir Glen?

4 Likes

Of course I’ll be joining you Sir! As a rapt spectator, of course. GvA knows I’d NEVER let you suffer alone.

5 Likes

A Knight as just a spectator! BLASTPHOMY!

1 Like

Not ANY spectator tho. A rapt one :wink:

3 Likes

I did 2019, might as well hit it again. Nuclear is the only option, am I right! Sir @Critmark , Suit up and let’s ride!

2 Likes

For a Knight, this is indeed the only option. I will be going Nuclear, as I have done all previous ToS. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

In December? :thinking:

I can definitely commit to the Full Body 03, Yoga, and Mental Positive Self Talk sessions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stages 2 and 9 look particularly brutal. Oof. :grimacing:

3 Likes

For me, Stage 2 is the one I worry about.

3 Likes

People often forget that EOS is no walk in the park and doing it AFTER Tool Shed was “fun” but yeh, Stage 2 2019 man-o-man-o-man!!

Good times WILL be had :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, two of my least favorite rides. If I can hold that Stage Nuclear, I think I will be fine for the whole tour.

1 Like

If you can hold that stage nuclear then GvA says you may need to redo FF.

3 Likes

FWIW, nuclear just means 100% effort/suffering. This does not always equate to 100% on the app settings.

3 Likes

So 100% of 70% isn’t the same as 70% of 100%?

I can give 110% of 75%. Or 80% of 120%. But if I tell you I’ve given 110% of 100% then I just might be dead.

Or bad at math.

3 Likes

Looks like a good challenge. Will this be added as plan to select and perhaps a badge to earn for the month of December? I am in regardless.

1 Like

@Mtesitor Sorry Mary, no formal plan or badge, just a challenge to replicate the 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria. I went back to the beginning and am working through all the Tours I wasn’t around to do. I am doing one every two months approximately. 2020 may have to get pushed based on the dates for the 2024 tour however. Nonetheless, welcome aboard.

3 Likes