¡Vamos la Vuelta! (pagina seguidores)

Aaaand we’re back for the last big Tour of the year. Very much looking forward to it. OMG, I’m so loving the canal boats at the end of team intros in Utrecht!

#VivaLaVuelta
#LaVuelta2022

7 Likes

And team art!

2 Likes

Just a couple more…too funny!

3 Likes

I see Julian Alaphilippe in the picture, personally, he’s an inspiration for me.

3 Likes

@DarrenWCKam Yes, he’s back. Lefevere put him in the VdE as a sort-of super domestique for Evenepoel’s GC run to get his legs back. Made it clear in the pre-tour pressers that he’s not there just to train for the Worlds, though, so he’s expected to be on the hunt for stages or something.

Allez LouLou!

2 Likes

Man how cool is the TTT? And why don’t we have more of them?

:man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3::man_biking:t3: :man_biking:t3:

5 Likes

It was pretty awesome to watch. So happy to see Robert Gesink in red. Hope he can hang on to it until Spain at least.

Who else was thinking about Team Scream?

5 Likes

Team Scream was absolutely utmost in my thoughts!

4 Likes

Absolutely. I could hear the DS in my head.

:smirk:

2 Likes

We stay aero, guys, we stay aero!

4 Likes

Ha! “Come on, come on!”

2 Likes

Aero is King/Queen!

Just to keep some love going for this. Great racing - can Evenepoel last the distance? What form at the moment!

Jay Vine with 2 superb wins. And Louis Meintjies with his first “major”.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a great race so far. Evenepoel is super strong at the moment but looking forward to seeing how he goes in the second week. Will Roglic come out fighting in the time trial tomorrow?

2 Likes

Yes thanks @Craig.Quarmby. Been busy, but keeping tabs on stages as I can. Like I launched with - the TTT was awesome, Evenepoel and DQS have been solid dictating the pace. Having Alaphilippe out front as one of your horses is a good place to be!

And last but certainly not least - was a good week to be named Jay Vine!

3 Likes

Man, just a tough, tough year for Alaphilippe…

1 Like

Yeah so sad he’s out, and if it’s the collarbone also out of the worlds! :cry:

2 Likes

It seems like Alaphillippe has been plagued with bad luck since he won the rainbow stripes :frowning:

The curse, the curse…

Horrible thing to happen, but from a recovery viewpoint dislocated shoulder is better than a break.

1 Like

Have to agree - poor guy.

On a different note, aren’t the Aussies having fun in the Grand Tours?For an AFL (Aussie rules football), rugby and cricket nation we’re not doing too bad!

1 Like