Wahoo emails blocked by some providers

Are Wahoo aware that some email providers are treating their email as spam and blocking them before they even get as far as a users webmail account?
Yahoo AT&T certainly appear to be doing this and I’ve been helping an RGT user who has this exact problem and never receives replies to help requests.
I had this problem too initially when joining this forum.
Could Wahoo look at this for the benefit of these affected users? :slightly_smiling_face:
The support emails were not reaching the end user support@wahoofitness.zendesk.com

1 Like

Brave web browser, and some other security plugins also block all the content from their emails as it’s all linked references (which are considered poor form).

1 Like

May want to try adding Wahoo Fitness noreply@mail.wahoofitness.com

to the safe senders list in your email program.

1 Like

In this case (and mine previously) the emails were never viewable in the service providers web mail service. They were being blocked before they got to that point so there was no opportunity to add an address to a safe senders list.
As this customer never received the emails from wahoo support, they didn’t even know what email to give to their provider to have it allowed through :slight_smile:
I believe that the emails come from support@wahoofitness.zendesk.com .