Wahoominati Jersey+ : Spot the kit. Xoom Xoom!

I voted for both. So I guess that didn’t help, did it.

3 Likes

Sure it did. No it didn’t.

6 Likes

I thought that the whole point of the poll was to provide the illusion of interest in the ideas of other people. :innocent:

6 Likes

It seems there’s been a leak. I was scouring the Sufferlandrian archives and assorted interwebs, as I often do, and came across what looked to be the much rumoured and ballyhooed wahoominati jersey design. There was a 3D rendering and I was on the site just long enough to catch something about a possible early May 2023 release date and to grab some screen shots before my IP was tracked and my access to the site was blocked.

I’ll continue to monitor web chatter and share any intel I might come across.

23 Likes

Xoom xoom!! This looks amazeballs!

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

5 Likes

Wow, that looks great!

4 Likes

Swoon! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right! I think the wahoominati might have nailed this one.

5 Likes

Beautiful. Now who will be producing it?

3 Likes

only the wahoominati know for certain :wink:

I’m suspecting all will be revealed if that early May release date pans out :pray:

5 Likes

This is great work! I would suggest these designers also work on the poster for next year’s Tour.

Please.

5 Likes

Hehe. I think they made modifications to the one The Company put out :wink:
#twaaw

4 Likes

That jersey is superb, and in dark colours thankfully for us that have overshot the upper end of the BMI recommendations lol…

9 Likes

#relatable

7 Likes

Agree with the others - this is exactly the sort of design that suits the rest of my wardrobe. And my bike, to be honest. It’s better than the original, and damnably desirable.

The only thing I just noticed is that in my alternative language, the back logo reads as ‘Uncle X’, which is … just a little bit strange. I’ll try unsee that…

Now, if only I had the physique to fill it out the way it’s pictured…

6 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

If is the word there, but fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

As if my April riding schedule isn’t already hard enough. Now I need to also keep my fingers crossed?

3 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I can’t ride with my fingers crossed and take pictures at the same time, either. Lol.

4 Likes