Who Doesn't Love Butter? (Certainly Not Frogs Legs Guy!)

Sooo…was feeling lethargic, wasn’t going to ride. But my Kickr called so away I went. Less than 5 minutes in and my laziness was gone. “Butter” has it all. Overs, unders, fast cadence, slow, great race footage, kick-ass soundtrack! This could be titled “Kitchen Sink”! Well done GVA!! :notes:"I feel so alive… :musical_note:

10 Likes

For some reason that guy always makes me think of Right Said Fred’s “I’m too sexy”. :thinking::smile:

3 Likes

So sexy it HURTS!

2 Likes

…Love Frogs Leg Guy!!

1 Like

I have ridden Butter so many times and have zero memory of Frog Legs Guy. Clearly I am riding this wrong. Don’t tell GvA

1 Like

Uh no. Kitchen Sink is something completely different I fear. Done it once, not sure if I will do it again!

2 Likes

…you know what that means…REPEAT!!!

4 Likes

KS is one of a kind…I hope!

1 Like

I’m not sure how. When I see that photo I can even hear the song playing along with it in my mind. lol. But then again, music has always been a memory trigger for me.

2 Likes

Me Too!!! ‘FLM’ (Frogs Legs Man) swinging his arms in time to the music… :notes:I’m so high :musical_note:

1 Like

Fun fact.

Butter shows Phil Gaimon at the start of his surprise last minute Paris-Roubaix appearance in 2016.

5 Likes

…butter but was there cookies??

2 Likes