Who Wears the Goat Suit during Stage 4 - Dylan or Dave?

Cast your vote with a donation in the comments on this FB thread – David McQuillen

6 Likes

So just so I understand correctly - we should vote for David? That’s right, right? :goat:

1 Like

DAVID … DAVID … DAVID … DAVID …

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s spelled D-Y-L-A-N.

4 Likes

You just… wear it so well: D-A-V-I-D. :grin:
(already donated and voted on Facebook)

3 Likes

Ok great! Thanks for clarifying!! Big help! :goat:

2 Likes

Sir David, you wear that suit so well. Based on your epic pose, you’re it! You CLEARLY want this more than Sir Dylan. And besides. You hurt us all with Fight Club today! :joy:

3 Likes

Words are cheap. Unless they’re matched by a donation in that thread. Then they’re votes.

2 Likes

I’ll be votating based on banter levels. Admittedly so far, you are winning. Sir @dylan.robbins hopefully makes some good banter play before the start tomorrow.

Might also be a mad rush of donations at the last minute forcing a last minute suit change. Gotta to keep the suspense levels high. :grin:

2 Likes

It‘s getting very single sided. I changed my mind and donated a second time to vote for D-Y-L-A-N.

Of course, each change is a win for DPF.

1 Like

Another vote for Dylan. Proof posted in the Facebook. :goat: :fire:

Yesss! Let‘s steer this ship around. :passenger_ship:

Currently voting sits at $430 for Dylan and $695 for me. C’mon people – we can turn this around!

Y’all gonna make me have to go donate more money to vote for D-A-V-I-D.

After all. He threatened to cancel my subscription. If that happens I’ll have a bunch of extra money to donate and vote for him a few more times. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:goat:

1 Like

I’ll vote for him again if he cancels your subscription. Nothing must dull the Suffering!!!

2 Likes