2023 Tour of Sufferlandria (ToS)

@jmckenzieKOS
Great idea! Any particular prior ToS that you can recommend highly?

just try all ten of them :grin:

5 Likes

I have thought about going back and doing the ones I missed. Thinking about doing one the first week of Dec. Anyone else interested?

1 Like

I started with the first in 2013 and missed a couple due to work/injuries. 2015 and 2016 come to mind but find the one with Revolver, Revolver is Easy and Half is Easy. That one day alone will make you wonder why you are doing this. Oh, and for each ride, donate to the Davis Phinney Foundation.

2 Likes

Aha- found it! 2017. Not sure if this is supposed to be encouraging or frightening…

3 Likes

I have post-traumatic tour disorder from that nightmare :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Be afraid, very afraid. That was the most difficult ToS proposed from GvA. It was certainly no walk in the park (or ride up Mount Sufferlandria either.

2 Likes

Davis Phinney Foundation has the dates as March 12 -18, 2023.
(Tour of Sufferlandria - Davis Phinney Foundation)

12 Likes

Little later than usual…

3 Likes

Beware the Ides of March. Then again, #tuhntf

2 Likes

Fixed it for you Sir @Glen.Coutts. :smirk:

4 Likes

I do remember that last year they changed the dates as the tour time approached.

1 Like

Hey everyone, sorry there hasn’t been any communication this yet.
I can confirm there will of course be a Tour and we aim to share the dates with you VERY soon.
Looking forward to sharing more information on this soon :bike::volcano:

1 Like

Of course, “…easy as Zwift,” is in the eye of the beholder. There is a ton of hardware/firmware out there: smarttrainer AND computer. It will always be a challenge for the developers in the Zwift or SUF or RGT garage to account for all of the compatibilities.

1 Like

Seen a post on Facebook that someone got an email saying it was starting 12/3 anyone else get the email?

Affirmative

5 Likes

Also got the email, but it was an invite to the Social Spin with Human Powered Health on RGT with the Save the Date for the Tour at the bottom of that email. I wasnt interested in the Social Spin so deleted the message without reading until I saw the other post :p.

1 Like

Same! Interesting messaging strategy.

3 Likes

It’s the first of more to come I’m sure.

2 Likes

Same here Sir Glen.

2 Likes