All Sufferfest Badge

Hi Minions or anyone else that can help…

I am collecting badges this month. One of which is the All Sufferfest Badge. I’m showing competed 58/60 97% done (I’ve already done Kitchen Sink fortunately😁)

I can see The best way is Blended but all the others have a tick against them? What am I missing?

Cheers

3 Likes

Not a minion, but maybe try doing Kitchen Sink again just to make sure? evil laugh

I’m at the same percentage but have the two longest: It Seemed Like Thin Air and Kitchen Sink left so I won’t get there until after the Wahooligan Tour.

4 Likes

Revolver is Easy has been remastered with a longer warmup. It might be a glitch in the matrix where, if you’ve done it, it shows up on your badge list as not having been done but also shows up in your history as having been done. I think the minions have been alerted to this.

2 Likes

@Stocko , you could log into the Retool site and see if that gives you any more information.

3 Likes

Thanks, wasn’t aware of retool. It does show more info and as Glen has advised Revolver is Easy is the problem.

1 Like

Haha thanks for the suggestion but Nagh. Once is enough!

Ah yes, Kitchen Sink. My nemesis. The only thing keeping my last badge out of reach. God as my witness, EVERY TIME I schedule KS something comes up. Have it on the calendar again pre-Whatever-it’s-name-is Tour. Will see how it goes.

2 Likes

Understatement…

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Haven’t done it in a while but just seeing it reminds me of 2017 Tour of Sufferlandria Stage 8: Revolver + RIE + HIE. My only note was “Holy HeII!” Fun times. Fuuuuun tiiiiimes.

5 Likes

Anyone know how to report the bug? Assuming the minions are not already aware of it? Cheers

Hey @Stocko, assuming you still don’t have the All Sufferfest badge? Have you ridden the newest one “No Place Like Home”?

Hi Glen, I have neat new workout, full of nostalgia and subtle messages :+1:t2:

It looks like the bug with Revolver is easy is what is preventing me getting the badge.

3 Likes

Have you sent the Minions a direct message yet? Not sure how big a priority this is with them at the moment but it’s really gonna be the only way to get it resolved as far as I know.

2 Likes

well… there is THE other way… doing it again, after revolver, during ToS tWT
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I had that same issue. GvA intercepted my request before it reached the minions and made me ride RiE again.

Got the badge though…

#WillRideForBadges

7 Likes