Allow numbers display to be vertical

The numbers (power, cadence, HR, …) on the bottom of the app window, at least on my Mac laptop, take up too much room even if the font is set to small. Now that there are movies, often with subtitles, it’s even more of a problem. I very much want to see the numbers but it would be a great option to allow them to be stacked vertically on top of each other, either on the right or left side of the window. Even better would be to allow them to be in their own mini-display while still having the main window for viewing the video. Not as good but an easy step in the right direction would be the ability to make the font size more adjustable, down to a size that is significantly smaller than the current “small”, but that would just be a quick fix till a better solution is found.

2 Likes

I will second this request. The bottom panel display should be either much smaller or ideally adjustable.

2 Likes

Great idea, I’ve got mine on the smallest setting and it still blocks out on screen instructions with my laptop. Guess its not an issue if using a bigger screen.

2 Likes

Yes! Yes! Oh and heck YES! I have asked for this several times in the past. Just make it an option of “Where would you like the numbers, top, bottom, left or right on the screen. Done. Make it so minions!!!

1 Like

Definitely agree. I love the idea of the inspiration videos as a way to do an endurance ride, but the videos I’ve watched so far are more conducive to falling asleep. I get zone 2 rides are easier, but it’s still a workout with fans going. If it’s the story that’s entertaining, then the subtitles must be easily readable. Or the videos need more music and riding footage. There’s also hard interval workout videos where subtitles are hidden by the data, and would still like to see them to follow the story. To me, the videos are a major competitive advantage for Suf, so subtitles should be a big priority to get right.

1 Like

This! Please!