Aug update on the SUF app (including Android)

Thanks Sir Martin!!! :blush:

I think it is in time for the autumn season. I think it was mentioned in one of the prior posts

2 Likes

Ok thanks

We’re getting close now guys – you’ll hear from me in the next couple weeks with the latest update.

29 Likes

The latest update on the software or the release of the actual software

5 Likes

I am so excited :cold_sweat: :woozy_face: :star_struck: :cowboy_hat_face:
Even went and got myself some smart rollers. Oh man what a winter it will be…

4 Likes

… laying on the floor, looking at the screen as the video carries on without me

Or is that just me on rollers? :joy:

6 Likes

Haha… I don’t know yet. Will let you know as soon as I am able to take them for a spin :wink:
They are currently inconveniently located on the other side of the country, but looking forward to getting them. I am prepared that there will be a rolling in-period :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Riding on rollers is a blast, but my downstairs neighbor hated them. So they’re gone.

Which ones did you buy?

I got some Elite Arion Digital Smart rollers. Hoping they will be a blast and help me get even more “comfy” on the TT bike. Picked them up hardly used for a bargain price :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love a set of rollers. But then I’d also have to figure out how to remove all the sharp and dangerous objects from around me… At least in such a small room I wouldn’t go very far when I fell off.

3 Likes

:grinning: indeed

8 Likes

omnium

1 Like

#SUFrollers

After I read about the next update not supporting old ipads/iphones, today I tried to use my macbook just to get used to it as I’ll have to use it in the future if I continue using sufferfest but I realised that the power numbers don’t match: a couple of days ago I finished a half monthy and my new MAP and FTP numbers were updated on my ipad but the workouts on my mac still use the old numbers, how can I solve this?

1 Like

Try logging out of the app and back in again. Failing that send an email to the minions.

2 Likes

Question: is strength training going to be changed in any way? E.g. is part of this going to include an advanced strength course, or perhaps something more dynamic?

I’ve maxed out on the intermediate courses - I’m at 15 or so “times done” for each of the 5a/b and 6a/b and they’re getting, well, a bit repetitive.

1 Like

Will we still be able to use the new update without a wifi connection?

Hey, so I’m sitting in my office in the UK… The leaves are starting to go brown, the days are getting shorter and its certainly getting a little chillier at night…
It feels like indoor bike season is just around the corner for sure!

With the above in mind, any update on the Android and platform release as mentioned in August please?
Especially when its been hinted at being around northern hemisphere indoor season (assuming 2021!)

1 Like