Bad Plan - Impromptu Knighthood Attempt

He could join the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d assumed THAT would be a given.

2 Likes

While I’m pretty sure I followed the rules… let’s see if I’ll officially be allowed on the team :wink:

3 Likes

well this of course needs to be decided by Grunter von Agony himself

1 Like

As this year’s Knights of Sufferlandria tour team captain I’ve officially decreed that Sir (in waiting) Simon is eligible to join our Tour Team. There’s no way I could stop him if he wanted to. And I don’t see any reason to, anyway. So, that would definitely be a fantastic way for Sir (in waiting) Simon to finish off his knighthood. Not that’s it’s necessary. But I have to say that out of all my knighthood quests, the fundraising portion is that part I am most proud of since putting myself out there and asking for other people to donate to my pet projects is not exactly my forte’.

5 Likes

If the app has awarded you THE badge (you can check that in the awards section) then it’s “official” that you’re a Kaaaa-niggit!

Now, for it to be officially, official, GvA needs to approve your formal application, send you an email with your Knighthood certificate, and then there’s the coveted letter mail with decals :heart: :heart: :heart: If the app is addressing you as Sir Simon, pretty sure it’s unofficially been officially approved. You’ll just have to wait for all the other accolades and accoutrements

3 Likes

Well, Sir Evan, I’m honoured. Team joined!

@Glen.Coutts, I never thought of checking THE Badge, so after your prompting…

and

13 Likes

That’s a nice badge.

1 Like

I mean, since he’d just find a back entrance and all…

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the special entrance for extra shenanigans. No point in fixing that now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

zoolander-will-ferrell

(recycled from my KoS quest…)

3 Likes

Extra shenanigans require extra fundraising…just saying. :thinking:

1 Like

In case you’re looking for the Kaaaa-niggits team page in the forums Sir Simon:

3 Likes

Thanks @Glen.Coutts, found it and joined (I think!).

1 Like

sorry Sir, I just meant the forum thread, not the DPF team page (I see your name there).

2 Likes

I received an email from DPF and you have officially joined the team. Welcome to the team Sir @Simon!

3 Likes

Congratulations Sir Simon! :man_biking::muscle:t3::volcano:
Welcome to the Castle! :european_castle:
If ignorance is bliss, your quest must qualify as some seriously blissful suffering! Chapeau!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just got the coveted email so it looks like it’s officially official.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and warm welcome.

9 Likes

And there was much rejoicing!

2 Likes