Storming the castle with Sir Evan on Sunday 25

Here it is, my official announcement that I will be joining (remotely) Sir Evan on a Quest to Storm the Castle on June 25. I will be on London time so will start a few hours before Sir Evan, but we will ride “together” for many hours of Glorious Suffering.
Here is my schedule of utter nutter suffering:

It seemed like such a good idea to start with ISLAGIATT but I may regret that when I get to my personal nemisis “A Very Dark Place” at No. 7. The suffering will be truly glorious on Nine Hammers at No. 9 and I’m looking forward to being completely Violated at the end of the day. Overall 10.5 hours of riding for a total elapsed time of 12 hours. I’m :poop:'ing myself!

I am riding in support of a local charity that looks after young people facing challenges in Reading (England), please consider helping me raise funds if you can afford to.
https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/stevesufferlandria4startingpoint

Glory to Sufferlandria!

12 Likes

This looks like so much fun (for me to watch). Seriously, that is one of the ugliest quest menus I’ve ever seen. I’m :poop:’ing myself just thinking about it. What could possibly go wrong :smiling_imp:

One thing is certain though, it will be glorious!

Now all that’s left to do is to clean up the mess and

4 Likes

That looks like brutally brilliant suffering! You may likely be saying ISLAGIATT many times during your quest. Seems quite appropriate! :smile:

I am honored to be suffering along side you.

We’ll be epic in some form or fashion. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“ I am honored to be suffering along side you.”

Sir Evan, it is I who shall be honoured to be suffering alongside you. Your many quests have generated the inspiration for my first.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Well, at least one of you knows how to spell honour :wink:

#twaaw

8 Likes

@sabassissore Awesome - go for it! Love that you can now use the List feature for Knighthood quests - I had not thought of that.

4 Likes

This sufferlist is beautiful, specially #10 :heart_hands:
Crush it!!!

4 Likes

:thinking:

I… I… resemble that remark. lol

5 Likes

Thank you to Rina for sponsoring me, very kind. :grin:

2 Likes

Also thank you Jeff for your (transatlantic?) sponsorship. This community is just the best :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

In solidarity with you, I will support your charity. So if anyone wants to support me in my quest, (done in honour of my late father), please contribute to Steve’s chosen charity at the link he has provided above.

6 Likes

A privilege to make a small contribution in recognition of the both of you! Inspiring!

3 Likes

Sir Evan, you are nobility of the highest order!
You should be elevated to a Lordship.
Lord Evan of Vegas perhaps :rofl:
But seriously, thank you for your support :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Sir Paul :clap::smile::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am already a Lord in Scotland because I own a 6sq ft plot of land :wink: but Lord of Vegas has a nice ring to it, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You guys are making me dizzy with your double posts. Sheesh.

4 Likes

This menu is really epic! All the best to you @sabassissore!

Three cheers for this description. I am sure you will be all good. Just remember to have your recovery drinks and food on stand-by for the end of the day.

I guess we should all prepare some popcorns :smiley:

4 Likes

Double the suffering, double the posts, double the the Glory to Sufferlandria!

5 Likes

As my daughter would say…Fiiiiiiine.

1 Like

That’s how eye roll. :roll_eyes:

:smile:

4 Likes