Badge in app but not on forum?

I just noticed I’ve received the badge for completing KoS challenge in SYSTM app but haven’t gotten it in this forum yet.

Is this normal, or?

1 Like

Maybe do it again? (or ask Sir @gpsjared if he can assist with your official dubbing ceremony)

2 Likes

I laughed.

3 Likes

I did too.

1 Like

No brainer suggestion. Not sure why I didn’t think of that myself. Thank you!!! :joy:

1 Like

To do it again? Or to ask @gpsjared? Actually, I don’t even know why I’m asking you–of course you’re going to do it again.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(^__~)

The forum is separate from the SYSTM app. And not all users use the forum. So you have to request access.

Open the forum menu (the three bars in the upper right corner) and then open the list of categories. From there you should see the Knights of Sufferlandria category. If you tap on that you should be able to request access.

1 Like

Did you filll out the paperwork on the Knight’s page? If you didn’t, shame on YOU. I pound this into folks heads as you will not receive your decals, official certificate, and will not be added to the rolls. If you received your ‘stuff’, then the keeper of the gates is asleep again and needs to be woke up @gpsjared @David.McQuillen.KoS (BTW, I’m an admin on the Knighthood Prep Facebook Page and the pinned comment mentions this as well.)

1 Like

Yeah, submitted the application last week.

Not seeing that category.

Thanks for the word though.

1 Like

Maybe it was under the Groups not the categories. Try that. I know it was in there somewhere…

1 Like

Sir Evan almost had it right - and it is a group not a category. Click on groups and you should see the Knights’ one. From there you should be able to request access. It’ll ask you some questions (don’t know what they are these days, used to ask for your number in the honour list but that’s currently AWOL) and Sir @Cody.Moore should follow up by granting access.

2 Likes

Hey Sir, you are all set now. The thing is, is that GVA won’t let me grant you access to the KOS section of the forum until we have reviewed and officially approved your quest. That’s all good now, so you are in!

1 Like

Thanks! Sorry if I came off as pestering. Just really wanted to see if there was an issue with verifying my attempt: wasn’t sure if the Strava link I gave was actually visible or not. :grin:

1 Like

You should receive an email for access to the Facebook Group as well. Sir @Cody.Moore who is handling this function these days? Used to be Dame Liz Johns but I’m not certain if she’s still doing this.

1 Like

Not on Facebook but thanks for the heads up.

OK. There is a Knights Page there as well. Just wanted to let you know you should get an email letting you know how to get to the Private and locked page.

1 Like

I got my Knight’s welcome e-mail this morning from my Nov 19th attempt. It had instructions on how to get access to everything (which I already have access to since this was just a repeat). So, check for that e-mail if you find some other access is missing. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to my new decals!

1 Like

Hey Sir @mserge i like the new KOS thingy on your forum name too. Looks good on you!

1 Like