Bike Name Sticker

Out of boredom both at home and at work I’ve decided to design my own name sticker for the bike.

Black BG

White BG

What do y’all think?

9 Likes

Image 2023-01-24 at 7.40 AM

5 Likes

Black, unless it has a black frame…

1 Like

What about a white frame around the design of the black BG?

2 Likes

What color is your bike frame?

What are you making it with?

I made ones like this at VeloInk.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff Sir Evan!
I actually used Powerpoint to make those templates, not the best design too but it works, but nevertheless, let me try out the VeloInk. Looks pretty awesome!

My bike frame is matte black , so I guess a black BG would be most suitable.
But is there like a universal background colour for all bike frame colours such as those wonky ones?

2 Likes

There’s always no background color. If your bike frame is black make your text white.

3 Likes

Oh nice transparent background there!
I also saw that I can put two flags into the sticker but, two flags… looks rather odd

1 Like

Yes. You can choose left flag, right flag, or both. Both does look a little strange. But it’s nice to be able to choose a side.

1 Like

I put two flags on mine. Gotta rep both countries!

5 Likes

Actually Sir Alan you’re right, got to be proud of both nations :sweat_smile:

Actually I am still looking for a print shop which does this sort of stickers since 15 USD is about 60 MYR for those stickers from VeloInk

2 Likes

I went with this:

f374c272e50bb3070d303572f009e6c164a34323

Which fits perfectly above my SUF top cap.

7 Likes

Got to love the goat there. It’s good motivator actually
And that top cap too!

#tuhntf

2 Likes

:heart:

Rising like a Phoenix from the the lava snow of Mt. Sufferlandria

3 Likes

Couldn’t be more proud #originalsufferfest

3 Likes

These are sooo awesome! Are you all willing to share? I’ll also make donations to DPF in your names. I saw on an earlier post, my apologies for not remembering who posted :pray:t3:, a SUF country sticker. I’ve made one through Zazzle for the car and bike.

2 Likes

what do you mean by “share”. I used Veloink to create

Edit: i do have these now too but I paid good money for them:

4 Likes

I have those decals from VeloInk as well. Love how customizable they are. Could easily put IWBMATTKYT instead of a name.

Oh, and here’s a link:
https://veloink.com/collections/veloink-stickers/products/name-and-flag

2 Likes

No creative theft implied by “share”. I am artistically challenged and these endeavors would take me forever to complete. I am happy to pay for your creativity and intellectual property as well as a donation to DPF in your honour.

3 Likes