Cuore suf gear shipping?

Looks great! :+1:

1 Like

Yes looks good, I’m looking to order soon as I completed the Quest on Weds (still buzzing from it!!!). I’m 6’2” and 190lbs so would probably be looking at a L with some added sleeve and body length, do you think?

3 Likes

I’m 181cm (about 5 11), and 235lb. I got the XXXL and it’s snug, and too long. I think the disparity between us is too large for it to be any use, but just in case.

As a side note, I rode with the bib shorts today, and for first time ever I got an actual saddle sore, not just pain. I think I’ll have to use some chamois cream from now on.

I have a pair of bibs that are nice and cushy. They were one of my fav pairs especially for my longer rides. Then I switched to an ism Tri saddle that’s a bit wider. The side seam on those bibs now hits right on the edge of the saddle and in the past 2 months has given me the only 2 saddle sores I’ve ever had. Even the best of bibs can cause problems depending on your setup.

Yep. I have had 3 bike fit sessions, 3 seats, 3 cleat adjustments, 3 different seats, 4 different pairs of bib shorts and I still can’t get a comfortable ride indoors. I can do up to an hour now, but after that it just becomes painful.

I’ve recently put hifi balls under my kickr bike and that has given a bit o movement which took me from 40 minutes to an hour with relative comfort. Next step is either a full rocker plate or a physiotherapist to see if there is some sort of imbalance causing me to sit funny. Either that or I just need to HTFU.

Martin