Cuore suf gear shipping?

I just got notified of a shipment coming from Guangzhou in china that has cleared customs.

Could this be the suf kit I ordered in january?

The cuore website still says it’s in processing but I haven’t ordered anything from anyone else.

Has anyone else received their orders yet?

Martin

1 Like

Same here. Website still shows processing, and I got a a similar e-mail from UPS. I didn’t think it would be coming from China? Wondering if that’s it or if it’s effective e-mail phishing. :thinking: But after doing a quick Google search it does seem Cuore has manufacturing there, so it probably is. Just waiting for e-mail confirmations or the website to update, now.

I’ll third the email from UPS saying something from China has cleared customs.

1 Like

I also didnt expect it to come from china for the price we are paying for it.

Oh well, as long as it’s good quality I dont mind.

With any luck its scheduled for 9pm delivery on monday night. Fingers crossed.

Martin

1 Like

It usually comes from China.
Design and overhead is here in Switzerland, but sewing is done in China. Quality is nonetheless great.

1 Like

My wahoo kit was shipped from Germany, not sure if they only use that route for EU orders though.

1 Like

Turns out my shipment is now in Osaka, Japan.

Not sure how it got there, but hopefully it arrives soon enough. I’m a little excited.

Martin

1 Like

Mine says delivery tomorrow. I’m so impatient. At least 9H will wear me out tomorrow morning, otherwise I might be bouncing off the walls.

1 Like

Mine says delivery here tomorrow (Wednesday) also. I am in US and first message from UPS was that is was waiting to clear customs.

1 Like

Mine has finally arrived! :tada:

3 Likes

…without bouncing off the walls? Hope so.
Enjoy and wear it with proud

2 Likes

Mine is now in Louisville. Still not sure how it cleared customs then went back to Japan, then came back to Louisville and cleared customs again.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow now. It’s like Christmas…

1 Like

9H took the edge off. Then got distracted with work. Next thing I knew it was on my porch. :tada:

I wonder how many days in a row I can wear it…

1 Like

4 Likes

Simply awesome!! What size did you order? And did you change sleeve or body length?

1 Like

@ronburgundy I ordered a size M. Standard size, length, and sleeves.

I’m 5’11” 185lbs in this photo.

2 Likes

Thank you. Perfect fit. I hate baggy jerseys. Rock that!

1 Like

Definitely. I’d rather have it a bit tight than a bit flappy. :+1:

Got mine too. I’m 5’9" and 160 lbs. Got the Medium with 2 cm added to the sleeves. Snug but not uncomfortable. I think a large would have been baggy. Looking forward to tomorrow morning’s suffering.

The anticipation has been as bad as Christmas morning as a kid! I was stalking the UPS truck in the app all day.

5 Likes

I think I could’ve gone with a little added jersey length since I’m 5’11”, but seeing as it’s the same size as my Tri-club jersey, i know it will be fine, either way.

1 Like