๐ŸŒ– Cycling during your cycle, Part 1: How to train when the moon is on your side

:full_moon: :full_moon: :full_moon: Female endurance athletes have different considerations than their male counterparts when it comes to managing their training. In this first episode of a two-part series, Dr. Jinger Gottschall and coach Suzie Snyder talk cycles: the 28-day kind. Theyโ€™ll look at the role of hormones in athletic performance and bust some myths about the differences between men and women. Whether youโ€™re a female athlete or know someone who is, this episode is a must-listen. Period.

Listen to the episode here! The Knowledge by Wahoo

11 Likes

Brilliant!!!

5 Likes

ok, so thatโ€™s an epic title.

:wink:

5 Likes

Great to see womenโ€™s specific needs being talked about here. It would be fantastic if you could also cover the needs of menopausal women!

7 Likes

When I first read the title of this thread, I was concerned about any esotericists or new age practitioners having taken over this forum. But then I was relieved about the actual content. Although Iโ€™m not in the target group of the presented insights, I really appreciate this kind of content. Everything that makes the sport more inclusive for anyone is a good thing. And you can never be too educated, can you?

7 Likes

Thank you for including this important information! Love it!!

3 Likes

I appreciate your words @Holger1980 And you are so correct. We hope to continue to speak on topics that are inclusive and add value to all our endurance athletes.

4 Likes

GREAT suggestion! Adding it to the list now!

1 Like