Feature Request: A Workout "To Do" list

Just saw this feature request, which I’d really like, too: Please Add Ability to “Favorite” Specific Workouts

This feature request made me think about how what’s missing from Systm alongside calendar improvements is a list of workouts that I want to do next. Netflix call this “My List” and YouTube call this “Watch Later”.

When I think back to how I’ve used Systm recently (or The Sufferfest over the past several years), I’m usually (a) not on a plan but still (b) train seriously, and choose my next training session in one of two ways:

1. I choose my favourite, go-to workout sessions (see feature request above)
  2. I choose a workout for fun, discovery, and experimentation

While I’m looking through the library of workouts, I’d like to add sessions to one of these two lists, rather than keeping an offline list.

Another use case for these features is related to collecting Badges. https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408795123602-How-Do-I-Earn-Badges-Achievements-and-Check-My-Progress-
Since this feature came out (hopefully it’ll find it’s way back into the app soon!), I’ve been doing a little badge hunting (mostly Yoga). I want a feature to quickly add the sessions I need to complete a badge to my “To Do” list.

3 Likes