Friday fun! What sets apart a Sufferlandrian from a Wahooligan. Discuss!

Please discuss!

15 Likes

:rofl: not terrible for an AI response.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

It’s funny 'cause it’s true!

More of a nation/kingdom than a tribe, but not a bad effort chatbot.

3 Likes

two completely different animals…

2 Likes

I now know which tribe/nation I belong to. Now if I could only become a Knight.

4 Likes

Just do it.

4 Likes

I may try. A certain Dame is twisting my arm but 10+ hours in the saddle inside is perhaps a bridge too far. I’ve done solo double metrics+ in less tine than that. Perhaps a jar or two of clear may help eh?

3 Likes

You don’t have to stay in the saddle the whole time!

In fact, even if there are no vid cues to stand, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend getting out of the saddle even for just a few seconds at least every 10ish minutes anyway. Your buns will be most grateful and thank you for it.

4 Likes

And there’s up to 10 minutes of recovery suffering in between videos where you can get off the bike and rest your saddle. Everyone knows that when a knight is riding a quest it’s the saddle that needs a rest in between videos, not the knight.

4 Likes
  1. Minutes. Is. A. Long. Time.

:clap:t2: :clap:t4: :clap:t6:

:smirk:

2 Likes

True however, if I try to justify one of those spiffy 3D printed Specialized saddles (bike shop sponsors our team so great pricing on Specialized bits) I get to tell the spouse/CFO its all in the saddle.:grin:

10 minutes seems like an eternity… whilst waiting on the wife to get ready because we were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago. :rofl:

2 Likes

Not when you’re sitting on the other throne watching the time tick down at video numbers 5, 6, 7, and 8 going “I better hurry because I’m not doing this crap twice!”

For standing, I highly recommend 30 seconds every 5 minutes. That has been determined thru extensive testing as the appropriate interval for my delicate backside.

5 Likes

I see what you did there.

5 Likes