Goat and lower back

@Renzo it’s interesting you say that. On the trainer when in ERG mode, I always find it gets fractionally easier for each gear I increase (so that being in the big ring is easier than the little ring). Haven’t focussed on that specifically for out of the saddle yet.

On a side point, I climbed up a lot of stairs the other day and my thighs were burning. I wondering if my muscles have just become weeker from being based at home for the last 6 months…

2 Likes

Somehow, on my Neo (2T now), I have never been able to “feel” a difference in gearing. Is that because of the virtual flywheel, or is it just me?

For the first time my back finally hurt after G.O.A.T. But that’s likely because it was my third workout of the day after Violator and Hell Hath No Fury. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And my abs were still a bit sore from Wednesday. And my hamstrings and quads were worked so hard that I could barely hold the low cadence after the first 3 intervals. I ended up doing the fourth interval at a higher cadence, half of two intervals standing, and two more starting with a higher cadence and slowly dropping into the correct low cadence before the end. Brutal. After the third interval I started feeling my back start to twinge.

2 Likes