Heart band

Hello
I’m having problems getting the heart band connected with wahoo sytm, I’ve used 2 different ones and I still can’t be detected.
Someone can help me?
thanks

Hey @vitorfelicio87 what are you using SYSTM on? iOS? Android? Windows? Mac?

In order to connect, you have to open a cycling video, tap the gear icon on the top right, add the device. Then it should be found depending on how you are trying to connect.

What Heart Rate Monitor are you using?
Are you trying to connect via Bluetooth or via Ant+ ?

2 Likes

Thanks in advance for the reply,
window system
I already connected with the mobile phone in the App, and I already did what you told me. but he can’t find it

Mine is TICKR HEART RATE MONITOR WITH CHEST STRAP, which has been causing a lot of problems

Are you connecting to windows via ant+ or via Bluetooth? If ant+ you’ll need an ant+ dongle and extension cord. If Bluetooth you may need a Bluetooth dongle(that plugs into your usb port) and many windows computer Bluetooth signals are insufficient.

2 Likes

I use an ANT+ pen that connects to my krickr core roller and it works fine

So you’re trying to connect to your Tickr via Ant+ on SYSTM on windows then.

I know this sounds silly but have you tried unplugging the Ant+ dongle from your computer and plugging it back in?

That would often work for me when I used ant+ and had connection issues.

2 Likes

not with it connected to System, but I take the pen out every day before I finish training

1 Like

Try unplugging and plugging back in while connected to SYSTM then.

To be clear, you’re saying that when using windows and your ant+ SYSTM is connecting to your Kickr Rollers right?

1 Like

yes, i will do that.

Yes, I use ANT+ in the window to be able to do the training in SyStm

And you’re seeing the rollers there connected?

the band does not appear to connect the roller everything is ok

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot of the device connections? Also I usually need to moisten the pads on my heart rate strap

2 Likes

Have you tried unplugging the ant+ and plugging back in yet?

Also, is your Tickr firmware up to date?
You’d update it with the Wahoo Fitness App.

Also, do you have a fresh battery? It’s recommended not to use the Duracell kind with the bitter coating.

If yea to all that, then you could try resetting the Tickr. You do this by taking out the battery and reversing the positive/negative (that is, you lit it in backwards) putting the cap back on then leave it for about 10 seconds. Then, take it out again and put it back the right way.

2 Likes

I dumped the Tickr HRM as had issues with a few of them. I use a Polar H10, no issues and it is also very accurate and can be used for HRV monitoring as well

1 Like

Thank you for your help.
I wet the band. the gps connects well with the band the Systm is not

Thank you for your help.
I will try this

Thank you for your help.
I can see that this material comes with many defects, I’ve already complained a few times under warranty (the guarantee works very well), but it’s annoying to always complain about something.

2 Likes