Help with training plan

Hello,
I am new to Suffer fest,(I have just finished the 14 day trial) and I’m looking for some help structuring a training plan.
I am entering a 660km bikepacking race/challenge/ride in 8 weeks time and not sure how to use the app to best suit me.
I want to keep riding on the weekends and use sufferfest on the weekdays.
I will be doing yoga, strength and mental training along the way.
Can anyone suggest a hand full of good workout for endurance riding? One catch like most people I am time limited in the week keeping it to an hour a day works well.
Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Like

With 8 weeks to go, you could look to apply the Century, or Gran Fondo plans or depending on your preference the Gravel Grinder 200. The plan would be truncated as you would set the plan based on the end date as the date of your event. The GG 200 has super long rides on some weekends (volume mostly).
Edit: I should add, Welcome to Sufferlandria, you can never leave :wink:

2 Likes

@Glen.Coutts advice is spot on, I would add that it seemed like thin air my go-to workout of time does not permit a long endurance ride.

And please post a race report :slight_smile: , I have a bike pack tour on my wishlist for some time now.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I was not sure if starting half way through a program would be a bad idea or not. I’m use to “shocking” my body into long km with little training but 660km is a little to much of a shock.

2 Likes