Hide time elapsed/remaining

Hi there!
Is it possible to hide the elapsed and remaining time while riding, just like it is possible to hide/show power, cadence, HR, etc.? I could not find this option…
Especially during longer intervals I often wish that there was no clock on the screen. I would just like to focus on the footage and forget about time, but for me this is very hard when there are two clocks on display all the time.
Cheers,
Max

1 Like

Unfortunately not. That’s a feature I really want too. As is hiding the graph. Maybe one day…

1 Like

As an old guy fairly new to the suufferfest, I kinda like the timers/clocks. It gives me a heads up when to start crying for Mommy…who knew 20 seconds could be soooooo long???

1 Like

Sometimes the countdown timer is the only thing that can encourage me to hang on for a few more seconds.I would hate to crash and then find there were only 3 secs left. I would not like to think there were a few seconds left when there was over a minute, my mental strength would be sorely tested. I am OK with a “hide” feature for those who would rather not know

1 Like

Yeah I agree that the countdown timer can be a motivator as well, especially near the end of an interval. I would like to have the ‘hide’ option for workouts with longer sustained intervals. I really hate to see the time when I’m only 2 mins into a 20 min block (and it already feels like 10 mins in) but maybe I should just practice mental toughness more (or keep putting water bottles in front of the timers :slight_smile: )

1 Like

One time I like to turn everything off/cover the remainder up is when riding a video for the first time. Saves spoiling the surprise of the “bonus” intervals, timewarps etc. Another time is a few minutes in to ISLTA.