How to avoid rear derailleur adjustment on KICKR?

@#$%! Am totally doing this now. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

More Cowbell (Saturday Night Live)

Fast forward to about 1:35 for the classic line

1 Like

Bring it on!!!

1 Like

“MORE cowbell” we all know that got our social 9 Hammers Tour of Suf crew through Hammer 9! :ok_hand::grin:

2 Likes

BOC was here a few weeks back. I was going to go but the band lineup is now different and I don’t know if this reference would be understood. And the “Explore the space” line is fantastic. The fact that the band in the end played the song was also something else with the bell.

2 Likes

Wow, BOC, there’s a wayback machine for you. And that sketch is one of the most enduring bits I can think of from SNL. The part where Will Ferrell gets right up in Chris Parnell’s ear while they’re trying to do a take still makes me cry.

For me worked by having same casette on trainer and bike, and keeping an eye on tension of the QR, if the QR is too loose to too tight it affects how the derailleur is set! thus requiring adjusting!

4 Likes

To adjust your mtb rear derailleur, start by turning the barrel adjuster clockwise twice. Remember to return it to its original position before touching the limit screw. Lastly, select the highest gear, which is the smallest sprocket on your MTB shifter.