Kickr move rear derailleur rubbing problem

Hi
has anyone had problems with their rear derailleur rubbing on the kickr move when in the small ring and the lowest gear? I have a 12 speed shimano105 dI2 casette. Never had trouble with my kickr core which I took it off. I have the 142mm adapter. The deraiileur just cannot move completely into position and sticks on the trainer body as it is in the way. Will be a total joy on the alpe de zwift, clicking and rubbing the paint off a £1000 plus machine for an hour or so… If I use the adapter ring, the casette the lock ring won’t fit.

thanks

Hi,

Yes I have the problem at the moment. Did you find a way to sort it ? It’s when I’m on the lowest gear.

Shimano Ultegra di2 Giant TCR

No, Alan. I just put a double layer of tape to protect it form getting gouged and stay out of the lowest cog as much as poss. my other bike has a shorter derailleur cage and is no problem, it is just the newer, longer ones.

Hey, just to confirm. This is a issue only on move, and not on the v6, right? Cause it is rubbing on the mid section here? Would be very gratefull if anyone can confirm.
bilde