Knighthood on 28th May 2022

Excellent. Cheers to you Sir!

I may have had a glass or 2 already and it’s 7 am here :wink:

2 Likes

On rollers!!! KoS well deserved, welcome to our crazy group!

2 Likes

WOW! :boom:
Congratulations Sir @DarrenWCKam !
Excellent!

1 Like

Cheers! Sir Glen as well as Sir @Cordboard and @Gerald

1 Like

Yup it was all done on rollers. I decided to not switch between the rollers and the turbo a few days after I did the 5 rides in a row on week 4 of the prep plan.

To be honest, it was a pain in the arse riding almost 9 hours on the roller. Not being able to really stand and ride on the rollers did not help at all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

DarrenWCKam Congratulations on completing your Knighthood quest!! Completing on rollers certainly put a different spin into keeping your mental focus for that long. Well Done Sir!!

1 Like

Well done Sir Darren! Great job! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Will be cheering you on for your quest too!
In the mean time, train smart! Remember #tuhntf :wink:

I will be taking time off the bike for at least a week. Even today’s 30 minutes recovery ride is a ‘no’ ‘no-oh-oh’, ‘nope’, ‘nein’ for me. Hahaha. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you Sir!

Actually you know what? I almost fell off both the bike and the rollers when I was trying to get clipped in before starting one of the rides (I think it was Attacker).

If you ever want some drop me an email (jcjordan@internode.on.net) and I will happily send some on.

Weather here the last couple of weeks has been very much training indoors supportive with 30+mm of rain a day

Haha thanks for the offer Sir James but I shall give it a pass for now. :sweat_smile:

Weather here has been really really hot and humid and was actually very thankful the weather was fair on 28th May.
We could do with a little more rain though… even at night, the temperature is well in the 30s and can be as high as 32. :face_exhaling:

1 Like