Knighthood quest

I became a knight three years ago (or so). In the last year and a half have made some significant improvements in cycling (dropped 40 pounds, made the podium for the first time in a time trial, broke an hour for a 40k TT). Am playing with a second knighthood attempt. Here is the list I am toying with. I think they are all valid. The only one I am not sure of is Open 60. I want to have two from each category (speed, racing, base, endurance, and climbing). Order is yet to be determined. Scheduling of the event is yet to be determined. Last time it was a fund raiser/food collection for the local food bank. Thinking of doing the same thing or the local school district foundation as they are using funds to feed kids and families in our district.

Thoughts???

2 Likes

Open 60 won’t count unfortunately, but maybe do 11 videos :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking it might not.

2 Likes

I can’t see any list in your post, though I’m accessing it through the Discourse app. Can you see it Sir Jeff? @Nymanchu

Rules for a Knighthood attempt, including approved videos:

2 Likes

I thought I had.

I looked at the official list and all are ok except open 60 which I kind of thought was not legal. Still playing with it though.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The Way Out is not on the official list, either.

2 Likes

Strike two for me. Better be careful.

2 Likes

Are you allowed to scale intensity down? By how much?
I can’t imagine being able to sustain 10 hrs of full tilt workouts

2 Likes

Rules say as long as you suffer, you can set the intensity to what you like.

3 Likes

Yes, 100% would be impossible (despite what a few people have suggested in the past :slight_smile:). 75% ish is quite common. I was down to about 60% but the end as my knees were shot.

5 Likes