KoS Attempt Tomorrow - Ready to Suffer!

There is light at the end of the tunnel after #7! Keep pedaling!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support! We may not know each other in real life, but your support here legit makes this a little easier!

Nutrition update: real foods are definitely not tasting great anymore… I’m deep into the gels and liquid fuel now!

7 Likes

Eat what u gotta eat but def eat. If you’re craving something you don’t have and there’s a minion nearby maybe ask them to get it for you. A friend wanted a cheeseburger and that is exactly what she got. Told me it was the best cheeseburger she’d ever had in her life.

5 Likes

Can’t stop now…the goats are zeroing in!! Allez!Allez!Allez!

4 Likes

You can do this! You are so close! You can see the gates up ahead. Don’t let up, now. Keep those legs moving. Each pedal turn is one turn closer to the finish line.

3 Likes

Don’t worry if you have to start turning down the intensity. This is a long haul, and it’s fine to be slowing down a bit at the end.

3 Likes

You can do it. Keep grinding!

2 Likes

Final video!

30 minutes left in GOAT!

Thank you to everyone in here! There were definitely some moments I didn’t want to keep going, but having some kind words in here was a huge help!

6 Likes

Nice one!! You can do anything for 30 minutes! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Nice! Way to hang in there. Soon you’ll be able to use your washing machine again.

3 Likes

Done!

Thank you all!

Now I’m off to a hot shower, a comfy couch, and many, many pieces of pizza.

16 Likes

@yeshandno Congrats!

3 Likes

Great job! Enjoy the pizza and the rest!

3 Likes

Well well well. Look what you’ve gone and done!! Congrats @yeshandno welcome to the castle. Go ahead and make yourself uncomfortable
SufferKing Mattress

6 Likes

Massive CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the tips and notes along the way!

I’ll let you know how the new mattress is :laughing:

4 Likes

The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the enterpainment :slight_smile: Don’t forget to submit your formal “paperwork” on the Knight’s page so it can all be made official like. Enjoy the afterglow, it lasts for a looong time.

2 Likes

Well suffered!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Well deserved.

Sorry I couldn’t cheer you on. I was sleeping comfortably while you suffered.

3 Likes

keep on going! great effort

2 Likes