KoS Challenge - Date Set

Mmm. I can almost taste the pickled herring.

1 Like

Suffer Baby!!

Norway conquered. Now to churn the butter

4 Likes

Churned and burned. The hardware store is next.

5 Likes

On to the Hunted. The magical halfway point.

3 Likes

Nice one! Keep going strong.

Wow, the Hunted did a number on me. Guess that’s why it’s a classic. On to #7…The Trick!

3 Likes

The trick in the bag. Time for #8 - GOAT. REALLY feeling the suffering now

4 Likes

Mike Coty isn’t human. 8 down attacker on deck

3 Likes

Successful attack. Time to defend Sufferlandria and complete the challenge

3 Likes

Mission accomplished. 10 for 10. Looking forward for some quality time with Abi in the very near future.

Thanks to all for the encouragement and tips.

5 Likes

Yaaay. Well done, Sir! Congratulations! :tada:

So now that I’ve somewhat recovered after a shower and putting on the compression tights, here’s the post ride summary.
Total ride time: 9 hrs 18 min.
Total distance: 0 (194 trainer miles though)
Average power: 94 (but it felt like soooooo much more)
Ride plan: 80% across the board for the first 5 rides. Dropped to 75 for the 6-10, although I did drop the AC down to 65% for The Trick after for a while.
Favorite ride: Norway
Nemesis ride: The Hunted

I kept a steady stream of nutrition and fluids going down my throat throughout the day. My go-to solid food was peanut butter with banana sandwiches. Also had some great Japanese hydration/energy gels, energy “chewy” bits, a couple bananas, and a big oatmeal raisin cookie before ride #9. 2 liters of electrolyte mix, a 750ml water bottle per ride, and a couple glasses of ice coffee.

All in all, I felt pretty good but my legs are fried and 75% FTP felt like 150% for the last two rides!

Thanks again for all the encouragement.

7 Likes

giphy

Congratulations, “Sir”!

I couldn’t believe with only 10 minute breaks you were finding the time to post ride updates! Made me tired just reading along.

And apparently your assault on the castle was so powerful you knocked out the servers for the rest of us…

:wink:

3 Likes

Well done on the castle storming! Put your feet up and bask in your own glory. Will done, sir.

Musta missed this during my nap. In my defence, these mattresses are SufferKing amazing. Do we call you Sir EmbOKJ or Dame EmbOKJ? In any case, your room is ready. Let us know what you think. SufferKing Mattress

Congratulations!

@CPT_A Thanks! I apologize for the server situation. Full frontal assaults are often messy with a lot of collateral damage.

1 Like

@Glen.Coutts Thanks! Once the minions validate my worthiness, it is Sir EmbOKJ. Right now, it’s Sir Moving Very Slowly while making strange noises with every step.

7 Likes

Congratulations on your impressive day of Suffering, Sir!

1 Like