The Sufferfest Memorial KOS Quest August 25

The past 4 months have been very tumultuous, to say the least. At that’s not even including November of 2022. In fact, just the past 2 months have been a roller coaster. Even just the past 6 weeks. Even just the past 24 hours.

So, with many heavy burdens on my mind and in my heart, I am hereby announcing my 4th KOS Quest to take place early this summer in either June or July (exact date TBD).

With Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS’s announcement, today, and the passing of my father in February, I will be storming the gates once again for the respect and honour and glory of Sufferlandria - the greatest mythical nation on Earth - in the name of Sir David and my dad.

The lineup for my 4th KOS quest is simple. I am going to replicate my first KOS quest. With just one change.

Order Workout Name
1 The Bat
2 Nine Hammers
3 Angels
4 Butter
5 Fight Club
6 The Shovel*
7 The Trick
8 Thin Air
9 The Omnium
10 Defender

*For the only modification I have removed The Wretched and replaced it with one of my all-time nemesis workouts, The Shovel.

With so much going on, this quest just couldn’t wait until November. Maybe this is the year of two quests? Maybe. Is this an emotion decision? Possibly. Will this bring me closure? Who knows. But I feel compelled.

May The Sufferfest remain the greatest mythical nation on Earth for ever.

#MoreThanYou #EverybodyHurts #imayhavecriedwhilewritingthis #IWBMATTKYT

27 Likes

Is there ever such a thing :interrobang:

4 Likes

From the title, I thought you were gonna replicate Sir David’s quest

but I guess yours looks okay too :innocent:

6 Likes

OH GOD THIS LOOKS FAMILIAR @David.McQuillen.KoS !!!

#KoSPTSD

3 Likes

YARN | I salute you. | Gladiator (2000) | Video clips by quotes | 56352a15 | 紗

You’re nuts, Team Captain @emacdoug, but mad respect all the same.

#lessthanyou #hurtstowatch #crying4you #IWBMATTKYT #embracethesuck

3 Likes

#relatable

1 Like

I didn’t see any announcement. What have i missed?

I saw it on the FB page actually…

two words:
Cray Cray

#twaaw

2 Likes

The workout profile you show of The Bat, is that an older version of the workout?

2 Likes

Wowzers! Seriously impressive plan.

Putting The Trick anywhere in a Knighthood Quest is madness, but #7??!
#ratheryouthanme #iamnotasprinter

2 Likes

So, what was the announcement? (I don’t have Facebook)

Sir David McQ is departing. A sad day. The chamois dance will never be the same

11 Likes

Haha, it’s The Best Thing in The World version of The Bat :wink:

3 Likes

Without further comment at this time…

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Because… The Bat is the best thing in the world? :see_no_evil:

Might as well preserve my error for posterity. Certainly is the first. lol. So here is a corrected version of the graphic.

:slight_smile:

This used to be quite common, actually. There’s a lot of recovery in between those AC efforts. But that 20 minutes at the end is a killer. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Honestly, Team Captain, there is some weird, Stockholm syndrome-level @#$% going on here with you and Defender.

:thinking:

4 Likes

so why not do both of them in a row without a break and call it “The Battest Thing In The World”? :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this here for us FB-less Sufferlandrians

6 Likes