Last Chance to Ride

As part of the SYSTM library cycle, we are saying goodbye to a few inspiration videos on September 30 2023.

If you are following a training plan or looking for an alternative, see the list below:

Removing Recommended Replacement
500 Man Serbia Upside Down
The Source Park Stars and Water Carriers
The Road Less Cycled All for one
Chasing Legends Med. Coast massif d’estrel

If you haven’t done them yet or they were on your ToDo list, NOW is the time to complete!

20 Likes

Thank you Sir Rupert.
For those who downloaded these videos, you have until the end of the month to delete them.

1 Like

@Rupert.H Chasing Legends is one of my favorites! Looking forward to the new content as well.

3 Likes

Chasing Legends is really one of the best in the library. Definitely watch it if you haven not seen it yet!
I wanted to watch it for some time and it just popped up in my training plan after joining Sufferfest, which was just perfect!
Furthermore one of the few inspiration videos where the intensity changes according to the footage. I really liked that.

4 Likes

Is it at least possible to keep the workout for Chasing Legends as a NoVid wko! I love that workout.

2 Likes

I completed my “All Inspiration” badge yesterday, so, just in time.

4 Likes

Congrats nice work!!

Top 5 favourites?

Chasing Legends can become a tempo novid :+1:

7 Likes

:thinking:… A Sunday in hell, The Source, Across the mountains, Georgia on my mind, The Holy Week.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Just did Chasing Legends last weekend. Love that workout!

3 Likes

Adding a couple more to the list to go at the end of September unfortunately:

• Plan B: The Fall & Rise → London - Edinburgh - London
  • Wout van Aert - Spring 2021 → Georgia on my Bike
1 Like

Stars and Water Carriers is one of my favorites. As is A Sunday in Hell. And Across the Mountains. And the first Thereabouts that is no longer available.

2 Likes

Half the Road is probably my all time favorite. It’s come up on plans for me i think three times. The second and third times I thought “I don’t want to do such a long (hour and 47 minutes) inspiration vid I’ve done before” but each time I’m just inspired (after being upset). My spouse and I now have Homestretch Foundation kits, and I donate to the foundation, simply because of Sufferfest/SYSTM showing me this great film.

7 Likes

thank you for donating. I’m local to them and, if you are ever in the area, they do rides on Fridays, that are open to the public. Message for details.

3 Likes

I donated some money to them, and I never got any response from them.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like Kathryn. She was on sabbatical for the month of August. They are on Facebook and other places in the Metaverse. I don’t think she’s here though.

This was a year or two ago.
Needless to say, I did not contribute anything more.

I have received very nice messages from Kathryn when I’ve donated. So sorry to hear you didn’t experience that.

1 Like

Since I’m local I can ask her about this. There was a major shakeup in how things are done there and your donation may have been overlooked during these changes.

That would be good since it is a worthy cause.

1 Like