Let’s see your pain cave

It does ey? Loving those coloured lights.

3 Likes

I retrofitted a cheap mobile micro wave stand. works great!

1 Like

The world is my pain cave. (Today, anyway.) Beautiful autumn day in New England. Moved everything outside for the day, though chickens attacked my cables.

:grimacing::wink::maple_leaf:

9 Likes

Umm……I don’t think that’s a cave. It’s the place where you ride a bike without attaching it to a cave anchor. I’ve heard it called the Outdoors.

6 Likes

Nice day…have to do The Chores…whats a guy to do? :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, I like the music stand. That’s how I roll.

2 Likes

Some weights and a bench added to mine now. Will add more weights as strength rebuilds. No more gym membership for me!!!

12 Likes

Looks superb. We could hold the Sufferfest camp there!

Beautiful pup :dog:

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 trainers but we could probably squeeze in 4 riders at a push :rofl:

1 Like

And thank you! His name is Mr Todd or Coach Todd depending on what I’m doing

“Pain Warehouse” :wink:

1 Like

Coach Todd😊. My poor pup Rafiki almost lost his head today while I was swinging a KB. Note made!

2 Likes

Hi Rafiki! What a cutie! They only clip their ear on the pedal once then they know to stay away

Todd sometimes naps with his head on the arm of my Tacx trainer, pedal passes within mm of his nose. He has it down to a fine art now. I’ve never clipped him yet but it’s a bit nerve wracking hitting a sprint with his nose RIGHT near my pedal

2 Likes

I mainly ride and my wife is the runner. We both use the rower just to mix things up sometimes. Same with the skier.

11 Likes

Welcome to SUF mines :smiley: aka my suffer-dedicated area.

Not as fancy as the private townhall-sized gyms previously seen in this thread, but it does the job. And this is what the tiny window looks like from the outside:

13 Likes

Hi All,

The Bike Shed. My wife just can’t understand why I have several bikes when I can only ride at a time :grin:
One of these days I may upgrade my old reliable WAHOO Kickr SNAP, it has been flawless for 4 1/2 years, although I have burned through several trainer-specific tires.

5 Likes

I think she’s kidding. What she MEANS is “Why don’t you have n+1 bikes?”

2 Likes

Hi,

My wife also suggested that instead of buying yet another bike, I could use the money to see a therapist, he or she could help me resolve my bike obsession. I think she was kidding with that statement, at least I hope so.

Max

6 Likes

Definitely kidding.

Definitely…

1 Like

It’s only 5 bikes in there. There’s room for at LEAST 9+n more!!!

2 Likes