Which trainer are you using?

I want to see everyone’s setups! Feel free to throw in the entire pain cave!

2 Likes

Almost all of them! KICKR Bike, KICKR '18 & Climb, KICKR Core, KICKR Snap, Headwind, Minoura Rollers, Lemond, RevBox, Tacx NEO 2T, Elite Direto X, Computrainer :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hard to follow Neal with the 47 different set-ups. I have a KICKR '18.

4 Likes

2 Stages SC3s, Kickr (and now Climb too) plus treadmill. Weightlifting bench is out of the picture

25 Likes

I certainly can’t beat Coach Neal or Jeff with their setup, but I primarily go between the Kickr and Kickr Bike. I have about 4 other trainers randomly distributed around the house.

17 Likes

I like that your office seems to be moving toward less furniture and more bikes/trainers. :wink:

6 Likes

The bikes are my desk now. Pedal while you work!

3 Likes

Tacx Neo.

Am really happy with it!

1 Like

Tacx Neo 2T. Was using a Genius which i upgraded to smart, on a Cosplate but 2T has enough flex in it already so havent put it on that yet.

3 Likes

Tacx Neo 1.0. Very happy with it. Sorely tempted to update to the new WattBike Atom in Autumn. N

4 Likes

So Wattbike Atom for me with big TV and very loud sound system.

However more fun is the set up I sorted out for my Mum and Dad to get through “Lockdown.” Mum has Parkinson’s disease and the bike is an official recommendation to help her. So “Mary Poppins” bike so Mum can get on, Kickr Snap plus Apple TV. Sorry Rouvy as Sufferfest way too hard for them, they just want pretty videos!

The challenge was setting this up remotely as working in a hospital I was’t allowed to visit and that neither of them are tech savvy! By comparison 9 Hammers on new numbers is a breeze!!!

35 Likes

Tacx Neo 1. Works great, though I’ve recently bought the attachment to enable me to get at the interior gubbins; I think it needs a clean and re-grease due to a slightly sticky flywheel.

1 Like

Wattbike atom and headwind fan

1 Like

Wahoo Kickr/climb/headwind & a TACX vortex at work.

5 Likes

I have a Tacx Neo (original), Kurt Kinetic Road Machine, CycleOps Rollers, and another smart trainer that I can’t speak about (yet).

No pics of my paincave since it’s currently in flux due to a remodel.

2 Likes

I am using an Omnium Over-drive with with internal progressive resistance.
You can easily produce up to 900 watts. Enough for most workouts :wink:
https://www.feedbacksports.com/product/omnium-portable-trainer/

6 Likes

Tacx Neo with a Trek Domane

3 Likes

Tacx Neo Gen 1 - c. 2016 - never missed a beat (I’ve done it now!) Photos to follow.

1 Like

KickrCORE and BMC TM01

3 Likes

Wattbike Pro. 7 years old now and still seems as good as new. Apart from the saddle which is now excellent for shredding chamois. Don’t tell but I’m keeping an eye on the Atom mk2 or Stages Bike as a potential new companion… ToS19-photo - Copy|393x500

4 Likes