Linked Activities in Calendar - Exclamation Mark Icon

Greetings Wahooligans!

A newby Wahooligan here, that’s a bit rusty on forum use, so please forgive if the topic has been discussed elsewhere. I looked and found nothing on the subject…

I have learnt that any extra activity can be linked to a scheduled one by a drag-and-drop. In this instance, due to time constraints I did a shorter workout than one prescribed and then linked two activities. Simple and easy, except…

The result is what’s annoying me now as I can’t find anywhere why the linked activity banner changed from green to orange with an exclamation mark icon, as seen in attached image.

I am presuming it’s to do with an activity duration difference but I can’t see any reference to the exclamation mark in the activity details.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

@doctordarko Yes the durations need to be similar for the calendar item to turn green. If you unlink and then select another workout that is a similar time and add it to that date you can link and they will turn green. You can then delete the workout that you didn’t do.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming my suspicions @JSampson.

Devs, if you’re reading this, I think it’d be nice if there was an explanation banner once activity is loaded, rather than leaving it to guesswork. :grin:

@doctordarko FYI it works the same if you don’t finish a workout - for example starting a 15 min yoga video and only doing 6 minutes. I am not sure what the threshold is to turn green but it seems to be around 5 or 10% of the planned workout time.

2 Likes

Systm support page regarding this is here: https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406850521106-Viewing-your-completed-workouts

1 Like

Partially completed! As simple as that. Thanks guys.

1 Like

For the 15 minute yoga workouts it’s around 12 minutes…

2 Likes