List of Sufferfests in order of release date

Calling all historians, history buffs, OG Sufferlandrians with a good memory and a full hard drive etc.

A recent post has me wondering what the order of release has been for SUF vids. I know Downward Spiral was the first but has anyone of you data junkies maintained a list of them all, on a spreadsheet even?

TIA

1 Like

Well I would guess that Sir David (@David.McQuillen.KoS) would know by memory and possible our resident trivia brain Sir Stephen McGee.

2 Likes

Don’t have them all (well, I do have them all, just not the order) but here’s the first 16

Downward Spiral
Fight Club
Revolver
Angels
The Hunted
Local Hero
A Very Dark Place
Hell Hath No Fury
Extra Shot: 20
Extra Shot: The Long Scream
There Is No Try
The Wretched
Blender
Rubber Glove
Violator
ISLAGIATT

8 Likes

Nice, thank you Sir!

1 Like

I love the ending of the original Angels. “I’m not doing Downward Anything with you”. “Ok, Slacker”…

6 Likes

I have them all but can’t give you the dates due to Can’t Remember Stuff (CRS) disease setting in at age almost 61.

2 Likes

What in the heck was Rubber Glove?!?

2 Likes

FTP test. Sufferlandrian style. With a cyclist on rollers making an omelette.

1 Like

This was the 20 minute FTP test before we got upgraded to Full Frontal.

Watching that would make me do another FTP test…

1 Like

You can practise your Tommy V gurning at the same time :grinning:

1 Like

Ermm, please pardon my usual ignorance but can you translate for me? Google helps, I think, by splainin that gurning is making faces but Tommy V? Is that the CrossFit workout in honour of the soldier? The hip hop artist? The band? Sumfin else?

Isn’t Thomas Voeckler the face-pulling unfortunate who gets reeled in during the Rubber Glove 20 minute test ?

2 Likes

Ahh. You are probably right! It’s been so long since I’ve done rubber glove and the old PC I had it on has long since died. The only thing I remember is the rollers and my memory of that isn’t even that great.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Hell Hath No Fury where the pro women’s rider was making the omelette while riding the rollers?

1 Like

Hmmm. It’s been 5ever since I’ve done that ugly beast too so, I dunno.

1 Like

No. Rubber Glove.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying the foggy memory!

1 Like

Must be the mythical Sufferlandrian mist of misery.

1 Like

Hilarious! :laughing: