Map not available in Wahoo app

I have noticed that my ride map data is not available in the Wahoo App. All other data is synchronized to the Cloud without problems.

Ride info is uploaded to Strava as well. In Strava the map is visible as it should be. Also when I use live track the map is visible.

I have added 2 screenshots related to this issue.

Does anyone has any ideas what the solution might be?

I have the same problem with 2 activities since Friday - maybe a temporary cloud issue?

@Hans1 its working now :grinning_face:

What did you do to make it work?

I have the same issue since yesterday. Additionally, maps from past rides are also broken now.

The issue seems to be solved. I have logged out from the wahoo app and restarted my Ipad. After logging in in the Wahoo app agin the problem was no longer there. Also maps from past rides were ok again.

I think it was just a cloud snafu that resolved on the backend

I had a similar issue with maps not showing in the Wahoo app, so it does sound like it may have been a temporary cloud problem. Good to know that logging out and restarting the device helped in some cases. I’ll keep that in mind if the map disappears again.

This appears to be an issue with the Wahoo “Element” App as it dpes show correctly in the “newer” Wahoo app which unfortunately cannot be used with the Bolt or to upload to Strava. A sample of each is below (see September 19th)

Possible answer: The cloud isn’t done processing the activity.

The CA sent the workout to the cloud or the Bolt sent it directly via Wi-Fi. The cloud sent preliminary into to both apps, which is what you see.

Note that the DTL says estimate - when it’s done processing, does that estimate marker go away, and can you click on it to get DTL details? At that point the workout and map info in the CA should update as well.

The DTL will say estimate if:

  1. You haven’t done a FF at some point and used the questionnaire (likely overall but less likely in this group)
  2. The workout is still waiting for the cloud to finish processing.

Strange thing is that this same issue happened to two of us on the ride. This was the second time (consecutively) that this happened to me. I pulled the .fit file off the Bolt and all the data is there. I confirmed this by uploading the .fit file to Strava. I have logged out and back into the Element and Wahoo apps on iOS. We’ll see what happens on the next ride.

I mean yesterday it took forever for my ride using an Ace to fully cloud sync and then I could share it. Also why I thought it might be a cloud delay.