๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ NEW: Downloads now on ANDROID! ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿš€

Thatโ€™s right โ€“ if youโ€™re on Android, you can now download videos to your device. Just close down the app, restart it and itโ€™ll be there for you.

And, soon, everyone will be able to filter workouts by downloaded videos. Stay tuned for that!

download button

20 Likes

Excellent news! Any update on the requests for workout history?

Team is building it as I type.

4 Likes

Happy days. For me, thatโ€™s one missing piece in the jigsaw thatโ€™ll make the app :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Awesome. Any chance we can get Never Ridden added to the Filters?

Just watch your device space! Lots of videos means lots of space taken! But it is BRILLIANT that I donโ€™t have to stream some of the workouts every time I want to use them from my device!

What about AppleTV? Just kidding :joy::joy::joy:

Glad that Android users have parity with the other OSโ€™s! Go team!!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Guys. Donโ€™t you know that when I put up a post about what we just added to the app the only responses are ones that express profound gratitude? Responses which immediately ask for more new stuff are banned. :rofl:

19 Likes

Thatโ€™s me off the hook. Strictly speaking my request was for old stuff :grin:

1 Like

Sorry Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS, I couldnโ€™t help myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp:

After how many years of โ€œwhat about androidโ€ I thought youโ€™d like a new refrain. Honestly, I donโ€™t give a flying fart about AppleTV as long as you keep doing what youโ€™re doing.

Maybe you could make AppleTV your Big Mountain :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats!! :dart:

Iโ€™m not an android user, but can I just express how profoundly grateful I am for this new feature/ stuff. :roll_eyes:

However, wouldnโ€™t it be great if โ€ฆ โ€ฆ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

โ€ฆwe had some more ProRides? Your wish is granted. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ New Rides: Two New Additions to ProRides! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

10 Likes

Great news for andriods, will this app work at Chromebooks as well?

Merry Christmas to me!
Thank you Minions

1 Like