🎺 New SYSTM Content: 9 Inspiration Films! 🎺

NEW CONTENT: We’ve just launched NINE new Inspiration films in the SYSTM app, bringing the total collection to 72! These are perfect stories for your easy/recovery days, with everything from Italian adventures to powerful survival tales.

Ranging in duration from 1hr 39mins all the way down to 26 minutes, there’s always a session to do regardless of how much time you’ve got! Enjoy! (Five of them pictured below)

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.21.57 am
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.22.05 am
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.22.13 am
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.22.17 am
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.22.27 am

17 Likes

Sounds good. Can you provide a list so we don’t have to scroll through all the rides and try to figure out which are new? I haven’t done any inspiration rides in a while.

Thanks,

1 Like

Yep! I’ll raise you one and provide you with links to each!

Why Do We Bike?
Veni Bici Sushi: Episode 1
Veni Bici Sushi: Episode 2
Veni Bici Sushi: Episode 3
Wahoo Frontiers: The Women of 24 Hours In The Old Pueblo
Inspired to Ride
Ride The Divide
Reveal The Path
Heart Flatline to Finish Line

9 Likes

Sweet! :boom:
Now think of all the hard efforts and tons of suffering you have done before to justify those nice recovery rides… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Cody.Moore thank you kind sir.

@Gerald I have a recovery ride on my calendar for today. Swapped out one I have done a few times before for Why Do We Bike. Great timing.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Antelope Wells, NM to send off a South to North rider on Tour Divide. If you want the ultimate challenge and are willing to ride/bikepack unsupported (well almost), and have a mountain bike at your disposal and about two weeks time, you can try this. It is very challenging. And NO, I haven’t and will not ride this.

2 Likes

Additional comment on the 24HOP. It is ridable just about at any time, if you want to do this for reals. There are additional requirements than just showing up and riding. Enjoy the video, I will.

1 Like

@jmckenzieKOS That is definitely on my list.

1 Like

sigh

captain-america-winter-soldier-list

:wink:

Get with someone who has ridden Tour Divide sometime this fall. It is a LONG ride. You may go days without the ability to resupply (in any form or fashion). Be prepared to reroute as well. The year drove a rider to the South finish, there were three forest fires. Two required reroutes and the last just blasted your lungs. However, I have no fear that a well prepared Knight (or any other Sufferlandrian) will complete the ride and be extremely proud.

1 Like

Heart Flatline to Finish Line

Bloody hell, GvA…that story was a 90min punch to the throat. “Inspiration” probably doesn’t do this video justice. And here I was feeling whiny because I was “tired” today.

All. The. Feels.

:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes