Nit-Picks and Typos

You guys are going to make it a lot harder for me to make typos and mistakes, aren’t you?

11 Likes

It never gets easier you just get beter

20 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

The Rookie, about 7:10 in, “Your job here in simply” should be “Your job here is simply”

Also, it wasn’t that simple :joy:

6 Likes

Does ‘a tarmac of ribbon’ count?

6 Likes

I’m scrolling through this and just wondering how y’all are catching this stuff. I usually only see snippets of videos, while recovering from bouts of stem chewing.

7 Likes

That’s why I like the reduced intensity during recovery weeks. I actually get to watch the videos :smile:

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s just my set-up, but the video prompts for Local Hero is out of sync with the app prompts by about 5-10 secs.

A couple of times when I’ve been chewing stem, I’d hear the video prompt, drop the hammer only to be greeted by the increase in effort a puzzled 10 secs later.

1 Like

In It Seemed Like Thin Air (and probably ISLAGIATTT but I’m not sure of the timing) at 37:03 it mentions Columbians. I reckon they are Colombians, and so do you because you have the correct spelling later on.

6 Likes

As a Colombian, thank you. :+1:t4::colombia:

8 Likes

One I spotted this morning.

Open 30 - pre-ride description says the video is from the Hammer Road Race series. It’s not, it’s the legend that is Mike Cotty. The video source logo is correct as it shows Col Collective.

1 Like

Does The Hunted still refer to Robert Gesink as “Gesing” during the 20 minute climb?

3 Likes

My god, I have found my thread. On G.O.A.T :goat:

1. Shouldn’t there be another full stop . after the T (G.O.A.T.)? Disclaimer: am American, and a long-suffering partner to a Brit :slight_smile: … We have, uh, religious differences regarding eg versus e.g.. Who knew punctuation could be so fun? (And don’t even get me started on different to, @Ali_S, I have the same reaction but in reverse! :wink: )
  2. On my iPad (SUF version 6.11.3 (13533), iOS 13.6, 11-inch Pro) in landscape mode the fun facts are cut off. Have mercy! I want the full facts about cheese and laser goat eyeballs please! Maybe the cutoff is intentional to help drive suffering :upside_down_face: Example at minute marker 17:53. Observe my crap cadence as I tried to take a screenshot on the bike without unclipping. It was… graceful.

6 Likes

I’ve just looked at my passport…I am slightly scared at the length of some of the workouts that the app recommends to improve my weaknesses. I mean, if my weakness is being alive this should definitely solve it…

10 Likes

Wow - are the numbers displayed in seconds?

2 Likes

Hi, dear Minions.

The cadence time countdown bars for the first five builds in Cadence Builds are messed up once 130 rpm is reached. Only the 6th build’s bar behaves properly. The others get stuck for a few seconds in 130 and then disappear without showing the 135 part.

I’d sent an email on this a few weeks ago, but it’s still showing that error.

2 Likes

@Renzo I just did Cadence Builds too. It also no long shows MAX. I think @David.McQuillen.KoS messed with it and now it’s broken…

3 Likes

I don’t think HHNF is 17 minutes, so I’d guess not. Basically the minions just want to kill me. Mean!

2 Likes

The “special notes” in the description in the building blocks plan is the same for each plan, regardless of intensity

Most of these sessions are normal Sufferfest Workouts that will automatically load at a “Reduced Intensity”

I find it a bit confusing, i don’t think that most of these workouts(esp in the MAP AC/NM Plans are reduced intensity.

2 Likes

Hello, Minions.

Our delicious Primers video is a seven-course menu, but its card only mentions 3. Can that be remedied? There’s another sustained effort, and there’s no talk of those succulent Sprint desserts! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes