As a public service: Apostrophe Rules–A Quick Guide | Grammarly

3 Likes

I feel attack’d. :rofl:

2 Likes

Then go do Defender as punishment.

2 Likes

I better go Cobbler it together.

2 Likes

Do you feel that some people here are Grammar Violators?

2 Likes

Looks like you posted The Cure. Now you better Do As You’re Told.

2 Likes

I guess I was just Told Off By (an) Angel(s).
We probably could do this all night, I guess It just Seemed Like a Good Idea as the Time.

2 Likes

complete your Chores first, that should do the Trick

3 Likes

Nothing like an Extra Shot after a re-Igniter of a conversation.

3 Likes

@Heretic This thread is The Best Thing In the World!

3 Likes

As more people join in the conversation, this has become a Team Scream.

3 Likes

sure, but Who Dares?

2 Likes

This is good, so long as we do not become a Bande De Sauvages because then we would have to go Running With Wolves.

2 Likes

@Heretic You really are leading a Dog’s Life today. Shouldn’t you be hitting Nine Hammers?

1 Like

That is actually on the calendar for next Wednesday. :slight_smile:
This thread now has 14 Vise Grips (which was yesterday). :weary:

1 Like

@Heretic Good luck! I have Nine Hammers tomorrow. Just did Full Frontal yesterday so we will see how the changes affect whether I get through that last hammer. I am optimistic but you really have to be for that one.

2 Likes

The new Nine Hammers seems to be a touch harder than the older one: .83 IF / TSS 84 vs .92/82. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Next week will be my sixth time doing Nine Hammers, and I have not been in Sufferlandria for a year yet. During the last ToS, however, I did it at a reduced level since scheduling conflicts required me to do it and Fight Club on the same calendar day.

@mosephine You should also have access to the Knight category in this forum as well.

thanks, @emacdoug!

this is pretty much my favorite thread, KoS are all amazing :wink:

2 Likes

@Heretic I’ll provide the report tomorrow - trying to keep a positive attitude. It definitely helped for Full Frontal.

1 Like