No Strava upload after update

Mine just uploaded after I pushed manually again. Thanks minions!

2 Likes

Working for me also, cheers all

1 Like

Still no joy here uploading to Strava. Removed the connection from SYSTM, re-did it and approved it in Strava, tried sharing the activity, and still nothing in Strava. I’ll be doing another workout shortly so will see what happens with that one.

Strava upload is now working for me. I just finished a workout and it automatically uploaded. I had to go back to a previous workout that hadn’t uploaded and “share” it. I uploaded immediately.

Today’s ride uploaded normally, so whatever was broken (for me and others) seems to be fixed. Still, frustrating. I’m hoping for more robust testing / vetting before turning out updates that otherwise force paying Sufferlandrians to also serve as beta testers.

My turn !
Strength workout 2 hours ago, and “Cadence Drills” finished 15 minutes ago, both are synced OK in my calendar, mails received OK too, but nothing uploaded to Strava :sob:

1 Like

Same for me in the UK… No Strava or Garmin Sync, Bos’s strength endurance vid was good though

Same here but I’ve just tried re-sending it to Strava and it’s worked.

Exactly the same for me :exploding_head:

It seems that the issue is solved, manual share OK now.
Issue reported on the status page:

Minor Incident:

Sharing to Third Party Apps

2022-01-18 21:48 UTC - Discovered

Investigating failures sharing to third-party apps such as Strava and Garmin. We believe the issue is now resolved, but are monitoring to be sure.

Is there anyone who has still problems? Can’t upload my workouts to Strava since a week or two.

@greno No issues for me. I uploaded 3 workouts today and 3 yesterday.

1 Like

I’m good too. Have you tried disconnecting SYSTM from Strava and setting it up again? (Settings>Authorized Apps).