Novid badge

Is there a plan to introduce a badge for completing all the NoVids? evil laugh

7 Likes

quest style?

Hush yo mouth! GvA is listening!

2 Likes

I think the NoVid badge would be announced on 4/1.

3 Likes

Settle down minion of GvA, it’s 132 workouts!

According to my rough* calculation, that’s 12,265 minutes, therefore 204.42 hours, therefore 8.52 days.

More usefully : If you set aside 8 hours a day for NoVids, you’d get them done in about 25.5 days.

(*Rushed through google sheets and might be a little off)

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hmmm… I wonder how many I’ve done so far…

Too bad doing the same workout over and over doesn’t count. lol.

3 Likes

Yes, but if you turn the videos off on all the workouts…they are all NoVids.

Maybe there ought to be a Kitchen Sink style Everything badge.

Maybe an everything badge you only get if you have all the badges. If we define it like that it will never be possible yet we can all keep chasing it nevertheless.

The Badge of Epimenides.

4 Likes

I would be interested in a “Faster than Sir David” cycling badge. We achieve it if we can ride all cycling videos before Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS adds more. When he does add new content, we lose the badge, giving us another opportunity to experience the joy of getting the badge yet again when we catch up. It would be a fun challenge for us all.

There are some badges that I have earned, with new content later added without their own badge (some inspiration videos and Rue the Day come to mind). This badge would help provide incentive to ride the new content. It also would provide a quick means to see which videos lack a checkmark, indicating rides that have not yet been ridden.

5 Likes