Awards "All" Badges. How is your list? šŸ¤”

Hi all,

While recovering from a broken elbow and not beeing focused on events in the near future Iā€™ve found that the awards lists specially the 7 badges started by ā€œAllā€ are my motivation.

Already completed two of them, all On Location and Technic & Drills:

Now chasing the rest:

Im just picking 2 or 3 each week from my favorites list were Iā€™ve sent undone WO by marking has favorites all the workouts on those categories that I havent done so far so it can be easier to pick them.

Having finished on location series wich I :heart: iā€™ll start doing once a week a Proride WO. Dont want to overdue it by doing to much high IF WO in the same week.

HOW IS YOUR AWARDS LIST?

8 Likes

Nice to have a bit of gameification to help along the way. Works for me too on any platform.

Hope your recovery goes well

2 Likes

@SSaldanha One more ProRide to get all awards completed plus finishing the new Inspiration Rides. I find the awards a good motivator to get stuff done but the ProRides take a while since they add so much fatigue which is tough for me during racing season.

3 Likes

Same. I just need to complete Kitchen Sink to finish SUF, but Iā€™m lagging on ProRides - Systm tells me Iā€™m 12/19 on those. sigh.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not missing too many.

I have 3 ProRides, and 7 On Locations I havenā€™t done. And I need to finish AWW UCI Training Center.

But I havenā€™t done many Inspiration rides. I have only ridden 27/66.

I plan to knock out those ProRides and OL vids this month and beginning of October. But the Inspiration videos will take a bit longer.

3 Likes

Just did one of my missing ProRides this morning. Tour Down Under 3. At 2 hours and 6 minutes, that was a long one. The other two Iā€™m missing are Tour de Suisse Women 1 and 3. At 1h 19m and 2h 9m they will take more effort to complete than the Inspiration videos. I could probably knock out a few of the short ones on the same day.

4 Likes

I still have to complete:

• AWW Ian Boswell (5/6 complete)
  • All Inspiration (49/66 complete)
  • All On Location (25/26 complete)
    • OL: Provence Region (3/4 complete)
  • All ProRides (9/19 complete)
    • ProRides: Tour Down Under (2/4 complete)
    • ProRides: Womenā€™s Tour de Suisse (2/3 complete)

I hadnā€™t realized how close I was to a few of these badges! I think that will be a project for October once our local CX season wraps up.

4 Likes

Unless theyā€™re part of another challenge, I donā€™t see myself going after these badges.

3 Likes

I can see myself finishing ProRides. Inspiration is tougher - thereā€™s more, and they keep changing fairly frequently.

4 Likes

Inspirational are nice for a smooth ride. Prorides more for a hard ride.

2 Likes

I have enormous motivation issues with the ProRides. I understand why people like 'm, but it just doesnā€™t do it for me. Bit like raisins in food: just not my thing. Iā€™d rather ride on RGT chasing some bots to get me in a competitive mindset.

I am sensitive to badge hunting though, and thereā€™s only one ride left on the Tour de Swisse badgeā€¦ who knows, one rainy morning perhapsā€¦

5 Likes

@TrapMeSuf I can understand that. Some are definitely better than others and also they all bring the pain so it isnā€™t something you just jump on and ride. They almost have to be scheduled like a B or C race or more intense and longer HIIT session. My strategy has been to fit one in every once in a while and I now have one left but probably wonā€™t get to it until December.

3 Likes

Congrats on getting all ā€˜On locationā€™, I am like 70% done, but working on it. Except for the Tasmania one which are terrible, I love these.

2 Likes

Just done my 1st ProRide, Ride London 1 yesterday. I like the workout but the footage made me a bit of nausea (speed and quality of the video) and afraid all the time that I would crash :grin:. So damn close and fast those guys ride in narrow and full of furniture roads :hot_face:.
Didnt like much of the noise. Doesnt feel real or is it just me not used to the noise of a big peloton. Guess de image and sound could be better.
But Iā€™ll keep on doing the series :muscle::mountain_biking_man::+1:

3 Likes

A full-out racing peloton is that loud, @SSaldanha! Get you car up to 25-30mph then stick your head out the window. Then multiply that by x10.

(Please donā€™t do that!) :wink:

5 Likes

I rode my missing Tour de Suisse Women rides this week. Then I rode Rode UAE Tour 2 this morning and got my All ProRides badge! :tada:

Then I rode one of my 7 missing On Location rides. Only 6 more to go.

I really enjoyed riding the ProRides in Level mode. So much so that when I rode the On Location videos I would let off on the power for the corners and stoplights even tho the power targets in the ride didnā€™t. lol. Oh well.

Will be a fun week getting in the remaining OL rides!

8 Likes

I rode 15 of the On Location rides this month (including the four from the September challenge) and completed the All On Location badge. Now Iā€™m thinking about doing the 10 Pro rides Iā€™ve never done in October to prepare for the October 29 Kitchen Sink ride. That will also get me my All Sufferfest badge!

6 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

I finished up all my remaining On Location videos last week. I really enjoyed them! Now I have loads of new places I want to go visit.

Today I finished up my remaining A Week With the UCI Cycling Center.

Shouldnā€™t be a problem to get this monthā€™s technique badge.

Thatā€™s all my easy ones to get. I have 33 remaining Inspiration videos, 19 remaining yoga videos, and 16 remaining Mobility workouts. Those could take a bit more timeā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m 21 rides away from completion (2 On Locations, 4 ProRides, and 15 Inspirations). This indoor season is the season in which I complete my clean sweep!

6 Likes