πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯ Official Route Announcement for the Wahooligan Tour πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

I don’t visit the RGT app that often but was just referring to the menu page on RGT and when you go to the events page there are these various rides and one of them is the Stelvio 14kms.

1 Like

Sorry, not under events but Just Ride page

Ah. Yes. So you can climb the Stelvio any time you want. But, afaik, the Event(s) that will be Stage 7 of the Wahoolimabob Tour have not yet been created. I imagine the events will be group workouts with the TGTTOS workout in it but the environment you’ll be doing it on will be the Stelvio.

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’m sure there’ll be announcements when these things are done. Don’t worry, the pain will come :wink:

Having the Stelvio RGT in level mode would be worthy of the ToS. It’s a beast - not so sure about TGTTOS…

1 Like

Does this mean you’re joining me (and anyone else) for Stage 7 B of the Wahoolimabob Tour Sir Steve?

After TGTTOS 7a (on either SYSTM or RGT or both), jumping on to RGT for a grind up Passo del Stelvio. The Queen Stage courtesy of yours truly.

Also, we’ve got a KoS DPF fundraising team led by Sir Evan The Wahoolimabob Tour: Knights of Sufferlandria Team and a thread over here: Knights of Sufferlandria Team

3 Likes