Official Wahooligans Zwift Club

I agree, the interface within the workouts could use some reworking for sure. I’m new to Systems but that is the first thing I noticed and did not like. Also, connecting your sensors is weird too.

I do like the videos they’re great and with the right amount of humor to crack a smile while you’re suffering lol.

3 Likes

Hey, that’s me second from the bottom on the Zwift list lol. I was doing a zone 2 ride…my legs were fried from doing an interval workout before this ride….still are to be honest lol.
#1 guy seemed like he was doing a individual TT, he was moving.

2 Likes

Flirting with the dark side at the moment occasionally- hate the Computer Game interface TBH. Some good session plans on there to be fair though. Not remotely interested in Zwift Group rides or races.

Still say though the ability to import a self written session or session set by a Coach is the stand out feature of Zwift of SYSTM…I’ll ask again- when will SYSTM incorporate that feature in its App?

3 Likes

And yet here we are… :thinking: :roll_eyes: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

@JohnK when someone you know personally loses a relative from a stabbing directly related to football hooliganism come back and justify your comment

3 Likes

@Chico I think you’re misunderstanding @JohnK ‘s comment.

From what I can see he is (jokingly) questioning the OP if a post referring to a Zwift group, being posted on a SUF forum, is trolling.

Your deleted post looks more appropriate given the tragic impact that hooliganism has had on your family.

3 Likes

@Chico My apologies if my post upset you, that was certainly not my intention. @Dafydd has correctly understood my meaning, it was meant to be a light hearted criticism of the term which is clearly disliked and unwanted by the majority on this forum – myself included. I was attempting to use some humour because I feel it is unfair to directly criticise @Rupert.H since he is employed by Wahoo and hence not able to necessarily post based on his personal views. On reflection perhaps I was overly flippant in my use of laughing emoji.

Again, I can only offer my apologies for the unintended offence and of course my sincere condolences for the tragedy which has impacted your family.

4 Likes

@JohnK my apologies I have tagged the wrong person

3 Likes

It should have been @fasteddie_hall

3 Likes

@Chico No problem, this is obviously - and understandably – a very emotive subject for you.

1 Like